The online racing simulator
waiters know it all about you
(39 posts, started )
Quote from lerts :the only risk is unwanted conceptions

Much more than that. AIDS, and other STDs are another risk.
#27 - CSU1
How is your short-term memory holding up lerts? You do know that most of these scenes you encounter everyday while stoned could be described as deja vu by a sober mind.

Lerts cutting back will not work because cutting back is telling yourself it's all not so very serious and I can have one here and one there and everythings good and i'm great because im doing the damage to my brain at a slower rate, but no, cutting back is childish, take the bull by the horns and quit 100% cold turkey.

I suggest you get sober for two days and read back on some of the topics you've posted in the past and make a decision on weather or not quitting is a good idea.
man i would take your advice but your sig makes me doubt it

its obvious i have mental problems and quitting cold turkey would be like hitting my brain with a hammer

ive smoked for 17 years, and i said depresion when quitting makes me suicidal, in fact seeing your sig and giving me an advice that i sadi makes me suicidal rings the paranoid alarm

man just look how alterated gets a smoking cold turkey quitting person that cant even drive, thats a punch for the brain
#29 - CSU1
*removed*

I tell you straight that no one on earth can take whats most important from you but if smoking get's in the way between you and loved ones for one milisecond you had better give it up or you'll wind up a lonely old stoner.

Maybe hitting yourself on the head a couple of times with a hammer would not equate to the damage the shit is doing.
yes man i apreciate your advice and i grant you im quitting, just cause my mom told me so

but after 17 years i must do it slowly if i dont want harm, i went from 25 to 12 to 6 to 3 and next step will be 1 and then 0

i dont see myself in the future smoking because i admitt it harms me

we both agree in which i have to quit, but we disagree in the way, and i think people who knows about this would be on my side
Quote from sidi :I can only assume from that story that lerts is a arsonist.

Haha! :chairfall Good one!
Quote from lerts :man i would take your advice but your sig makes me doubt it

its obvious i have mental problems and quitting cold turkey would be like hitting my brain with a hammer

ive smoked for 17 years, and i said depresion when quitting makes me suicidal, in fact seeing your sig and giving me an advice that i sadi makes me suicidal rings the paranoid alarm

man just look how alterated gets a smoking cold turkey quitting person that cant even drive, thats a punch for the brain

So how old are you? You seem to come across as a teenager not someone who is 34.
Quote from NotAnIllusion :Fail, I'm afraid

Thanks, not sure what that was about. I entered it right so ionno. It always sucks when you are trying to be sarcastic and fail instead.
oh im 34 when i was 20 i was more normal, in fact i was even kind of mean like many people here
but then you thought someone was watching you every second, and then you started to predict strange things. You searched for a good friend, weed saved you.
Quote from lerts :oh im 34 when i was 20 i was more normal, in fact i was even kind of mean like many people here

We are not mean. Infact we are helpfull. We love your thread's and your discoveries.
Lerts is the best advertisment for not doing drugs there is, stick him on prime time TV, and you'd get people giving up in droves.
On a random note, I always thought Lerts was someone else's alt account created for a laugh?
lerts, no one is trying to be mean to you, it's just that in this case the truth is pretty harsh. Obviously everyone is responding to what you say in your threads, which quite frankly make no sense most of the time. Don't be offended, it's the truth.

waiters know it all about you
(39 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG