The online racing simulator
Wow I fail..
(33 posts, started )
#1 - GaB
Wow I fail..
lmao i didn't understand the game password thing for demo users, so i got pissed, and downgraded the patch.. now i got it.. thing is iv'e been playing patch Y for almost 3 months.. lmao
-
Lol.
American's for you.
#6 - MR_B
Quote from GaB :lmao i didn't understand the game password thing for demo users, so i got pissed, and downgraded the patch.. now i got it.. thing is iv'e been playing patch Y for almost 3 months.. lmao

lmao! for that late-night lolz this thread gets 5 stars Welcome to patch Z!
haha, nice

Umm.. Shutup Klutch.
go america! (lol)
ummmm, ok....
this is spam.
This Is Madness
I'm Spartacus!
#14 - MR_B
Quote from Klutch :American's for you.

I do not see why this should be infractioned.

It Is An Opinion.

Not Inappropriate Language. :irked:

There is a whole lot worse than the quoted post. Like being told to "go **** yourself." (see presidential thread)

Disgraceful.
#15 - 5haz
#16 - AMB
Quote from GaB :lmao i didn't understand the game password thing for demo users, so i got pissed, and downgraded the patch.. now i got it.. thing is iv'e been playing patch Y for almost 3 months.. lmao

Epixxx Fail and welcome to Z
#17 - 5haz
Quote from MR_B :I do not see why this should be infractioned.

It Is An Opinion.

Not Inappropriate Language. :irked:

There is a whole lot worse than the quoted post. Like being told to "go **** yourself." (see presidential thread)

Disgraceful.

Twas probrably a light hearted dig, although many fail to see what is probrably his rather dry sense of humour.

Klutch has a history of being a bit 'angry' in the past from what i've seen.
Pfft.
My posts aren't hatefilled or angry
It was inappropriate language. Because it should be "Americans for you". Plural / no possessive form = no apostrophe.

:rolleyes:

But personally I'll refrain from calling Americans stupid for now, since they miraculously managed to not **** up the presidential election :-)
i lold
Quote from 5haz :No I'm Spartacus!

I'll have you know that I am FRANK ZAPPA

Wow I fail..
(33 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG