The online racing simulator
ok ill wait
Quote from Flame CZE :If the photo has got copyright, yes. But VT stealing is prohibited.

Imho its the same...
O/T: Happy bday Lynce!
Quote from Flame CZE :VT stealing is prohibited.

Exactly.

Quote from feat :Imo there is nothing wrong with parts in his picture, he got them from virtual tuned car, so what ? I bet that the guy who tuned that stole the wheels from some other car what he found in the whole internet, and background is originally from some picture.

Quote from Minimaxman :...I didn't know "virtual tuning" had rules...

I've done chops of VT since 2003 and yes, it has rules, you can use parts from original/donor pics but never of a chop, surely the author of that work modified the original/donor parts that he used for this work.

Here are the original and the chop, tell me if it's not possible that he has changed almost everything.

O/T: Happy bday Lynce.
Attached images
originalpz7.jpg
TITAN_AE_86_by_hugosilva.jpg
Maybe he just didnt know that there are some rules, that the picture is VT etc. Its absolutely nonsence to bring a charge against him because some kind of rules. There are rules in photography too and noone cares about it. So just let it be - noone is perfect and everyone is not instructed in some rules of "some" virtual tuning
He just found the picture on internet. Guys, come on.
Heh happy bday Lynce
Quote from Spangler_CZE :Maybe he just didnt know that there are some rules, that the picture is VT etc. Its absolutely nonsence to bring a charge against him because some kind of rules. There are rules in photography too and noone cares about it. So just let it be - noone is perfect and everyone is not instructed in some rules of "some" virtual tuning

I know, that's why I said only "please don't use parts of a chop, is a rule of VT" (that this rule is perfectly applicable to these edits) I think I didn't insult him or lack of respect, I just want everyone to know this detail.
Feliz cumpleaños Lynce
a edit i did on school :P nothing else to do xD

Attached images
external drift 5.jpg
Here's my first litl edit...
Attached images
lfs900.jpg
Quote from DiSCiPuLo :Exactly.

I've done chops of VT since 2003 and yes, it has rules, you can use parts from original/donor pics but never of a chop, surely the author of that work modified the original/donor parts that he used for this work.

Here are the original and the chop, tell me if it's not possible that he has changed almost everything.

O/T: Happy bday Lynce.

whats your username on www.digimods.co.uk ?? ive seen that chop there, but cant remeber the name

Edit: misread the post, thought that u made that photoshop pic
Here's a couple i did, the XRT one isn't quite finished, but i don't know what to do with it.. any suggestions? (Pm me )

These are probably my better ones, seeing as i'm young and have no real experience with these programs.. (im using GIMP, cause it's free )
Attached images
lfs_XRT_Drift.jpg
lfs_XRG_Rallybmp.jpg
OMG!! Flying cars? Where are your shadows?

Darn, I got the same prob. a little bit.
Quote from asbjoern :whats your username on www.digimods.co.uk ?? ive seen that chop there, but cant remeber the name

Edit: misread the post, thought that u made that photoshop pic

I'm not in digimods, when I had chops, I visited often but I'm not registered I think.

The creator of the chop is Hugo Silva, I know him since a few years when I ran a web of design and VT.
fawking sexey
Quote from Furiously-Fast :OMG!! Flying cars? Where are your shadows?

Darn, I got the same prob. a little bit.

LOL, god, i only just thought about that thanks lol

Edited pics
(14119 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG