The online racing simulator
of course that everybody considers the sunday race as the most important part of V1 and think that if they cant get into it then they cant be successful in the championship and it is absolutely natural point of view I think...but as you say....it is the truth at all...
The fastest driver on the day of the Mini test at Rockingham just so happend to be the least expereinced in LFS and the only one not to have driven in any of the organised V1 events.
bawbag I dont understand your post at all no matter

I just wanna ask why we did the psychometric tests if you say that you dont get the results back?
im back , new pc
Quote from bavorak :bawbag I dont understand your post at all no matter

I just wanna ask why we did the psychometric tests if you say that you dont get the results back?

Richard Crozier who was invited to test along with Jack and Dino at rockingham has never driven any of the V1 race weekends, better?

As for the pyschometric tests, we done them for Jay to see the results, not so we could get them back and see where we went wrong.
I see, i'd say that's unfair...

Well, the psycho results, who was the strangest?
i don't know but it wasn't me, the test were the most F* UP tests i ever did, no matter the questions was out of racing but the whole technical part was horrible, when you clicked or pressed back you could never get back so i didn't finished all of the tests because it didn't let me to, it just fell off, very crappy solution for tests :smash3d:
#658 - Eiw
when will the R7 be run on this Fuji,Japan GP weekend? or it will be announced later?

I gotta figure out the timetable to have enough sleep for I may stay up to race if R7 follows the ITV repeat cover i could feel the woozzy now.

Thanks,
I would personally REALLY like to run the race around the actual GP, but I think it would be a poorly attended race by the regulars that usually attempt to qualify. Sunday's race will run from 7PM UK time, after the ITV race rerun coverage has finished. Q1 will also run from 7PM on Saturday, for an hour.
Just to clarify, I've participated in most of the V1 weekends, but due to work commitments over summer, which meant that I was never available for all the qual sessions, I never made it into the races themselves. So I'd dispute the fact that it was "unfair". Alas I haven't really had a chance to participate in V1 at all since the test, due to a combination of work, uni and a holiday to Sweden. But thankfully I've got weekends off work now, so hopefully will be able to race in the final 2 rounds Also I'll try and get a report on the test posted up on V1Racer ASAP
the problem i have now is im working weekends , so im out for the last races , and now during the week i can hardly play ever , does this rule me out of the final results ?

i really hope it doesent but if it does , ill be back next year
Quote from Richard_Crozier :Just to clarify, I've participated in most of the V1 weekends, but due to work commitments over summer, which meant that I was never available for all the qual sessions, I never made it into the races themselves. So I'd dispute the fact that it was "unfair". Alas I haven't really had a chance to participate in V1 at all since the test, due to a combination of work, uni and a holiday to Sweden. But thankfully I've got weekends off work now, so hopefully will be able to race in the final 2 rounds Also I'll try and get a report on the test posted up on V1Racer ASAP

Richard I'm looking for a three wheeled Legends car, do you know where I could find one?
Yes I know not funny mate Have you got it fixed and ready for next weekend?
-
(Eiw) DELETED by Eiw
Quote from Bawbag :Richard Crozier who was invited to test along with Jack and Dino at rockingham has never driven any of the V1 race weekends, better?

As for the pyschometric tests, we done them for Jay to see the results, not so we could get them back and see where we went wrong.

bully ............
Quote from SamH :I would personally REALLY like to run the race around the actual GP, but I think it would be a poorly attended race by the regulars that usually attempt to qualify. Sunday's race will run from 7PM UK time, after the ITV race rerun coverage has finished. Q1 will also run from 7PM on Saturday, for an hour.

is V1 still alive? because the web seems dead :/
i was trying to do some laps but no time for them lot of work to do
maybe i will stay this weekend and join for the last race
Season 1 end, hope there will be V1 stats available for racers
Is it possible for a replay to be uploaded somewhere of the final race? Cheers.
maybe someone already knows , but look at David Griegos top speed , 265 kph
You mean David Greco? Where are you seeing that?
Woah, quite a difference o_O
The replay shows his speed is fine and normal during the race. Could the faulty speed be from when he got shunted in the pitlane?
Quote from SamH :The replay shows his speed is fine and normal during the race. Could the faulty speed be from when he got shunted in the pitlane?

o ok , now i have your attention , as i havent been online lately , am i ruled out from the final results of v1 , cos the only reason ive been so quiet lataely is cos of work and RL racing ,
ive competed in 1 race and fineshed 6th ,
I guess David must have had a laggy crash whereby his car was accerelated to high speed in some direction...

V1 Championship
(738 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG