The online racing simulator

Poll : What do you want of the following :

Both
XRT only
FXO only
Neither of the ones above, please post a comment and describe why / giving a suggestion
Server name is [noobs] cow (iB).
Quote from lerts :sorry if its been already said i dindt read the 5 pages but what is the name of the server , id like to join some day

Great to hear mate
Join [noobs] cow (iB) around 19.00 norwegian time, then I'll be online and make sure everything goes smooth...well smooth enough
what time is that in GMT?
Someone send PM when playing
isn't that GMT+1?
Damn, I can't come tonight :/
But don't be affraight, I set the server up to be xrt / ky1, so you can enjoy yourselfe neverthless
Have a nice evening! I have put the server right now.

Edit : There, server is set up right now, enjoy
As promised, here is the Destruction Derby code taken straight from the instruction manual (but adapted for the server :tilt

Quote from Destruction Derby Manual :When you first enter the Destruction Derby server, charging around the tracks banging anything with wheels on will keep you occupied for a while but to win races and keep your vehicle fairly intact make sure you follow these simple rules. They are here for one purpose and one pupose only: to ensure that you and your fellow drivers can fully enjoy the pleasures of the road. We are convinced that adhering strictly to these guidelines will result in a safer and more pleasurable motoring environment.

1. When being closely followed by an annoying car, simply apply your brakes firmly. This will stop the offender promptly in their tracks while causing considerable front end damage to their vehicle.

2. If you find your vehicle being overtaken, turn sideways into the rear corner of the overtaking vehicle. Often results in an impressive spin as the driver loses control.

3. Accelerate sharply into the back of a car as it brakes to take a bend. This manoeuvre will almost certainly finish with the rammed vehicle taking a nosedive into a wall.

4. Squeezing and ramming other cars sideways into oncoming walls and stationary wreckage is also highly recommended.

5. As you approach another vehicle, wait until you can see the whites of the other drivers' eyes then turn sharply so that your vehicle takes side damage while your opponents sustain crippling front end damage.

Follow these simple rules and endless hours of motoring enjoyment will be yours. However, you will have to learn for yourself how to avoid damaging collisions. And as any experienced Destruction Derby driver knows, this is the secret of a truly successful competitor.

Server doesnt give guest info again *cry*
server has just crashed, everyone experienced all the cars disappearing, we restarted it and evryone could only see their own car, now when you try and reconnect it says it didn't recieve guest info
I guess it's back to boring cruising for me untill this is sorted out. :weeping:
I'm gutted I just joined for the first time and then it crapped out:rolleyes:
So the server isn't working now? I was thinking about joining.

-EDIT- Goddamn, this server wasn't working so tried some random racing server. Was full of wreckers so now I'm feeling very nervous.
Quote from mookie427 :I'm gutted I just joined for the first time and then it crapped out:rolleyes:

Yeah, it's your fault Mook
Would love to try it out. Hope the server is up soonish
In the future you can also post here in our shoutbox when the server is down again. It might get seen faster that way.
CLASSIFIED INFORMATION!
New server is called [noobs] Destruction Derby. :shhh:
Currently set with UF1s on Blackwood GP though, so it should be fixed tomorrow.
Yeah, the team ( [n00bs] ) has added a new server, called [noobs] Destruction Derby .

Have set it up to KY1 with XRT as we speak.

When I or the other are around we can of course try other tracks and such, but as standar this seems like a good combo.
3 laps.

I am on the server now if someone wants to join me
Great server its an awful lot of fun .
TVE just a little bit of constructive criticism here. What the server is at the moment is great but it could do with other cars being enabled, the RB4, FXO and possibly FZ5 work very well with the XRT. Also the FE Rallyx Reverse track is a fantastic track for destruction derbies, because of the very tight first corner and solid barrier. Also, don't know if you have already but you need to enable a spam-kicker as people seemed to be going mental spamming stuff over and over again
Yeah, I agree on the spam filter, maybe it comes one day, if I botter my team enough to make it

About the car, at the moment we are doing only XRT, but I am open for ideas and most likely we will try other cars in the future aswell.

Edit : and time to come online
Edit 2 : I'll enable TBO class for your enjoyment.
Will you be there tonight ?

I hope so i love it
Quote from The Very End :Yeah, I agree on the spam filter, maybe it comes one day, if I botter my team enough to make it

The two banger servers both have a spam filter enabled, so there's no need to make one.
Are you guys gonna do DD tonight?
Quote from Takumi_lfs :Are you guys gonna do DD tonight?

Yes, but I am quite busy some hours now, let-s plan a meeting around 21.00-22.00 or something? I know I will be online somewhere around that time.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG