The online racing simulator

Poll : Did Lewis Hamilton deserve this title? (i do) :P

Closed since :
Yep!
No!
Dont know
Is there actually any pictures been released yet of Hamilton with the WDC trophy? I can't find any.
isn't the trophy given out on the gala?
Some other thoughts I have: I really hope RBR can do justice to Vettel, he def. deserves to be challenging the title next season.

Hopefully with the level(ish) chance for more teams to be equal next year, I hope to see Massa, Kimi, Lewis, Alonso, Kubica and Vettel all fighting for the championship
Let me post my thoughts now that things got a bit more calm..

1) Congrats to Lewis for the WDC. It doesn't really matter now if he deserved or not, if it was close or not, if he was losing it 400m from the finish line, he won it. He's the one they'll try to beat now.
2) Congrats to Ferrari for the WCC. Solid race for Massa, in all conditions. He did what he could, didn't really depend on him this time. Better lucky next time, I guess.
3) Solid race for Alonso, again. I really hope Renault build a winner car next season, that guy deserves to be fighting for the title.
4) Extra-solid race for Vettel. Putting pressure on Massa on dry track? Overtaking and pulling away from Hamilton on wet track? Amazing stuff, get him a better car next year!
5) Kimi normal.
6) Trulli poor.
7) Glock did well. Poor guy said he thinks the brazilians won't treat him nicely anymore - I fear he's right.
8) BMWs and Kovalainen: pfft.
9) Thank you David Coulthard.

I'm really excited for next season. In theory there's a lot of possible WDC contenders: Hamilton, Massa, Raikkonen, Alonso, Kubica... maybe Kovalainen and Heidfeld! Plus the surprises!
Quote from Gav190 :

Yeah, right. Glock was actually faster on the last lap than Trulli.

It feels nice to pwn someone with a rock hard fact huh? Thanks for posting that screenie

Anyhow, this was a great season ender and it can definitely be put up there in the top 5 of season enders.

btw, wtf was up with kubica? was he seriously asking for a "senna v irvine"-like smackdown?
So now the haters have to as we internet people say..... STFU? It's clear but no, I guess Glock pulled over so Hamilton and Kovalinen could get past right? Oh wait, Trulli was slower? I guess he was just letting Wildlife take the WDC... It's so annoying that people would even suggest sucha thing, it's the most retarded thing i've ever heard, you'd have to be 1) in denial. 2)clinically a retard or 3) know nothing about formula 1, if you believe this 'conspiracy'...
What happened to Piquet and Coulthard?
lets face it, glock didn't gift hamilton the championship, ferrari did by their pit work and engines costing massa the points to tie the championship up before today. and no that doesn't make hamilton lucky and undeserving as its always been a case of "to finish first, first you have to finish".

if andretti's lotus hadn't had the development version of the cosworth in 1977 with its habit of letting go, he might have won the championship rather than lauda, if lauda's ferrari hadn't had something break in germany in 76 he would have beaten hunt, if senna's williams hadn't (allegedly) had steering failure in 94, he could have probably won the 96 and 97 world championships and possibly the 95 one or even the 94, if he had won them all then he would have had 7 titles and shumi just 5 so would he have retired?, if not then kimi might not have won the title last year and massa might not even have been driving for ferrari this year. if senna hadn't died would DC have been in F1 for so long or maybe he would never have got past the third driver role?

also if mclaren hadn't kept hamilton out in china last year, would he have gone off in the pit entrance? if not then kimi wouldnt have won the title, if they hadn't kept kimi out at hochenheim in 2005 with a flat spotted tyre which caused the suspension to fail the championship might have been different.if alonso hadn't broken a driveshaft, would button had won a grand prix?

sport is full of what if's especially motor sport and generally unless your chris amon or mark webber, they tend to balance themselves out, massa will probably get good luck at some point in the future same as hamilton will probably get bad luck one day.
I have Expressed it time and time agian im not a fan of hamilton and i didn't really want him to win today but DAMN, That was the most exiting finish to a f1 season in history of the sport, i dont care what you think when a season is decided on the last corner on the last lap of the race that is mind blowing.

Lewis had a terrible race and vettel made it worse for him, when vettel passed i almost flipped it was soo exiting but when glock got passed my heart sunk but then i realised there has never been a finish that good and for that i say Hamilton deserves the title and i respect him for it, The guy with the most points wins and he sure did that today and good on him.

2008 season has been nearly ruined by all the controversys but the race today was soo incredible i have found why i think F1 is the best sport in the world, it was just incredible

Both drivers deserved the title today, and really it didn't matter who won imo.

Best season of F1 i have watched in my entire life.
Quote from Mustafur :I have Expressed it time and time agian im not a fan of hamilton and i didn't really want him to win today but DAMN, That was the most exiting finish to a f1 season in history of the sport, i dont care what you think when a season is decided on the last corner on the last lap of the race that is mind blowing.

Lewis had a terrible race and vettel made it worse for him, when vettel passed i almost flipped it was soo exiting but when glock got passed my heart sunk but then i realised there has never been a finish that good and for that i say Hamilton deserves the title and i respect him for it, The guy with the most points wins and he sure did that today and good on him.

2008 season has been nearly ruined by all the controversys but the race today was soo incredible i have found why i think F1 is the best sport in the world, it was just incredible

Both drivers deserved the title today, and really it didn't matter who won imo.

Best season of F1 i have watched in my entire life.

Take note of Mustafur everybody, this is how you react in a sportsmanship manner. Not trying to windle excuses about Glock slowing down on purpose....!
Quote from wien :Stay classy.

Quote from Victor :Some poking is to be expected. I had to laugh when i saw that clip of massa's dad on tv too - so what? If Massa would have won Hamilton would have been the pokee. Life is so unfair .... :rolleyes:

It's not fun when people start to joke about people with actual problems.
Having some fun on behalf of multi-millionairs I don't really have any objection against.

I dont see your problem? My comments are not offensive

and the certainly arent as bad as some on here.
Quote from andybarsblade :I dont see your problem? My comments are not offensive

and the certainly arent as bad as some on here.

That's fair enough, but why did you quote Victor?
Quote from andybarsblade :I dont see your problem? My comments are not offensive

My "problem" is that you get all holier than thou about a few Brazilians booing Anthony Hamilton, but then turn around and act like a class A, prime quality prick upon seeing Massa's father getting disappointed. Classy.
Quote from mikey_G :It feels nice to pwn someone with a rock hard fact huh? Thanks for posting that screenie

I watched the last turn several times for now and still I feel that Glock did not slowed down on purpose, but he neither did a lot of effort to defend his position, and in my eyes when you're fighting for the points you should defend your position at all cost.

Anyway, there is no reason to hate like immature kids, it was an awesome race and the emotions from the drivers and family on tv made me realise why I still watch F1 !

Good job Massa and Hamilton!
Thanks you David Coulthard for everything!

And on to the next season, the one with new ugly cars
Quote from wien :My "problem" is that you get all holier than thou about a few Brazilians booing Anthony Hamilton, but then turn around and act like a class A, prime quality prick upon seeing Massa's father getting disappointed. Classy.

Sorry dude, you're trying to play around with your English but it's not working out, it doesn't make sense.

The term 'Classy' Only applies to women, a man can't be 'classy' even sarcastically or it sounds like you're a bit ginger beer...
Quote from BlueFlame :Sorry dude, you're trying to play around with your English but it's not working out, it doesn't make sense.

The term 'Classy' Only applies to women, a man can't be 'classy' even sarcastically or it sounds like you're a bit ginger beer...

But you still know what he's getting at
Quote from wien :My "problem" is that you get all holier than thou about a few Brazilians booing Anthony Hamilton, but then turn around and act like a class A, prime quality prick upon seeing Massa's father getting disappointed. Classy.

My comments are nothing against massa or his family (unless massa's dad looks at the racing chat section of the lfs forums) but they are for all the anti Hamliton knob heads on this forum. And its hardly afew Brazilians when its whole grandstands.

So wind your neck in "prick"
Quote from NotAnIllusion :But you still know what he's getting at

He should basically say "you're attitude towards Massa losing is unsportmanlike" or something similar, it doesn't need to be that long for nothing
Quote from BlueFlame :your

Fixed, your correcting someone and using the wrong words yourself

Typo intentional, just poking a bit of fun, don't take srs!
Quote from NotAnIllusion :Fixed, your correcting someone and using the wrong words yourself

Typo intentional, just poking a bit of fun, don't take srs!

lol i been speaking too much in different langauges :P ii fail
congrats to lewis, a well deserverd champion.

some amazing drives this year, plus some that sucked, but overall, you got what you deserved IMO.

i dont like massa/ferrari, but massa did drive well, maybe he should have been doing that all of this season?

as for the fans?

they discraced themselves big time.

bring on next season, and watch lewis go,go,go...........

(as for you hamy haters..........UNLUCKY!)
Quote from BlueFlame :The term 'Classy' Only applies to women, a man can't be 'classy' even sarcastically or it sounds like you're a bit ginger beer...

Srsly? I never knew. What would be the appropriate word for a "classy man" so I can properly insult Andy?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG