The online racing simulator

Poll : Did Lewis Hamilton deserve this title? (i do) :P

Closed since :
Yep!
No!
Dont know
Bloody hell, what a race. I had to call my mum after the chequered flag to make sure she hadn't had a heart attack.

I mean, bloody hell.

As for the Ferrari celebrations: I wouldn't have laughed so hard if Felipe's dad didn't look so much like Danny DeVito.

And ultimately I was glad Hamilton won purely because it stuck one up the miserable arses of the partisan crowd in the grandstands. Up yours, Sao Paolo.
Nah Glock's German - he'd never have let an Englishman by to win the WC
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Last laps - REALLY interesting... Glock's car was slow... Bullshit...

Glock's car wasn't slow, he was on dry tyres and therefore had no chance of keeping Vettel and Hamilton behind him. When he saw them coming up he maybe drove slower in order to not crash them which is perfectly understandable IMO. Just look at him when he accelerates out of the last corner.

Imagine what would have happened when he spun there with Hamilton right behind.
Quote from zeugnimod :Glock's car wasn't slow, he was on dry tyres and therefore had no chance of keeping Vettel and Hamilton behind him. When he saw them coming up he maybe drove slower in order to not crash them which is perfectly understandable IMO. Just look at him when he accelerates out of the last corner.

Imagine what would have happened when he spun there with Hamilton right behind.

He lost 18 seconds in the last lap. Nah I don't care...

:jester:
Quote from Töki (HUN) :He lost 18 seconds in the last lap. Nah I don't care...

Yeah, that's the lap it started to rain really heavily.

Enough with the conspiracy theories, it's getting annoying.

Is there an onboard of Glock available? Maybe he even spun in the second sector.

Edit: LOL @ Bean0. Ok that is funny.
Just found that on another forum

There was another car that did a 1.44.x final lap, Trulli I think. I can remember seeing in on the live timing. Were they the only 2 left on dry tyres ?
Nice one Bean0
Just watched the tape of the race today (was in a pool championship so couldn't watch it live) and here is my reaction to the Anti-Hamilton fans.

GET IT UP YAE!! .
Now i think different from glock, he demonstrated great driving this season with a non competitive car, and at the last turn of the WDC he looses it? WTF really...
Quote from chanoman315 :Now i think different from glock, he demonstrated great driving this season with a non competitive car, and at the last turn of the WDC he looses it? WTF really...

You have no idea what so ever about what or why he lost so much time, could have been something to do with running slicks on a wet track?

He lost about 5 second on the run out of the last turn to the finish line, over kill if all he was doing was letting lewis past
WTF are all talking about Glock did Help Hamilton? Dont you saw that he had Slicks on Wet track? He Wasnt able to accerlate on that corner, even hamilton lost there a place against Vettel one lap before...

Please stop talkin that some one helped Hamilton! What is with his Win in Spa? They took it from him. But at the end of the Season i have to say one word: Justness!

I hope Hamilton will be Faster with this Title! GO McLaren Mercedes GO
Quote from ergin :But at the end of the Season i have to say one word: Justness!

HAHA Love it

I think you probably mean justice
Quote from chanoman315 :Now i think different from glock, he demonstrated great driving this season with a non competitive car, and at the last turn of the WDC he looses it? WTF really...

He was loosing it all through the final lap. Slicks on that wet track was suicidal. It's like driving on ice with oil on it.

Stop the bloody conspiracy theory's. Nothing controversial happened in that race at all.

The haters are just grasping at straws now. Lewis won it fair and square.
Hmm the Translation gived me that word... Sorry, then i mean Justice
Quote from ergin :Hmm the Translation gived me that word... Sorry, then i mean Justice

Np - gave me a little laugh

Justness isnt really a word
Next year I want a clear cut (hopefully it's already clinched) winner before the last race. Both last year and this year have simply pissed me off and driven me nuts with emotion and anticipation during the final minutes. I don't care who wins, just back to the days of Schumi-like domination!
Quote from The Moose :Lewis won it fair and square.

Well, yes, but just because Massa blew engines, and all that stuff...

besides this ruined all the rest of the year...
Check the live timing, the last lap still can be seen there. Trulli was also on dry tyres, and was much faster than Glock... So forget this dry tyres tale.
You know it is strange. It was said: Massa must win and Hamilton must be 5 at least. And what? Massa leads from start to the end and Hamilton was floating near 5th place. Math as Nostradamus? No way!

And the worse thing is: we are talking sad things with tears in eyes here, while what Nicole Scherzinger is doing to Lewis?
GULP!
Formula 1 Page:

Quote :Ferrari’s consolation was to win the constructors’ world championship but, ultimately, and in the most dramatic circumstances imaginable, this was Lewis Hamilton’s and McLaren’s day.

I think it wasnt.. really, they almost loose the WDC

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG