The online racing simulator

Poll : Did Lewis Hamilton deserve this title? (i do) :P

Closed since :
Yep!
No!
Dont know
Quote from pasibrzuch :I would like to thank Nick Heidlfeld (GER) for not helping Kubica with +1point last race which would give him 3rd place in general classification.

Thank you BMM Sauber team (GER) for bilion pit stops which put Kubica to last place in the beginning. Stupid me thinking they gave him semi slicks so he would be first, for a period, of course.

And finally, thank you Glock (GER) pussy, for leting Lewis (who was slower then kid Vettel and doubled Kubica) by, which gave him WDC.

I would like to thank you for this valuable contribution to this thread.
I forgot about James allen, could someone pleae post his hilarious reaction? I imagine it included a lot of screaming and jibberish.

All I have to listen to is David Hobbs saying, "Jeeeeepaz, I can't believe his. Jeeeepaz, what a good race for Ol' Phil Massa and Nick Rosberg."
Quote from rc10racer :Just got to wait for the FIA to comfirm that Hamilton has been DSQ.

... hmmm he didn't wear the seat bells on the inlap after checkered there we have it...

my Mum accidently burnt the kitchen in the finale
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :It's not nice to laugh about that really, fair enough laugh at Ferrari, sod them, but you can only feel sorry for Massa and his family.

The crowd boo'd when they realised Hamilton had won the championship, and the Honda seemed to catch fire in the pits, and they had to quickly get the other cars out of the way and put the fire out.

i do feel sorry for Massa, but not at all to Ferrari, they suck hard..... and i said what i found funny, just like alot of people found somethig funny about Anthony .....
#530 - AMB
Quote from pasibrzuch :And finally, thank you Glock (GER) saint, for letting Lewis pass safely(who was slower then kid Vettel because of his tyres), which gave him the well deserved WDC.

I agree
Quote from Rappa Z :I forgot about James allen, could someone pleae post his hilarious reaction? I wish I got ITV.

I don't think he went that mental, it was all confusing and I think Martin took over the commentary while James had a love explosion is his naughty area.
Quote from amp88 :Keke Rosberg won the 1982 championship having only won one race that year, but I can't think off the top of my head of any other examples. I'm sure it's not uncommon though.

never mind I misunderstood
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :I don't think he went that mental, it was all confusing and I think Martin took over the commentary while James had a love explosion is his naughty area.

ROFL!!! Thats a +1 to become a comedian.
Anyone see the after race attempted interview with Lewis and his dad?

"He needs a drink give him a minute!"
Quote from jaws99 :Anyone see the after race attempted interview with Lewis and his dad?

"He needs a drink give him a minute!"

the press were a bit redic after the race, although u kind of expect that to happen when your world champ:S
Quote from aoun :NO NO NO, you need to screen the bit where the Ferrari worker explains Massa isn't Champ.

#538 - AMB
ROFL its so slack, they deserved to have a champion.

BUT its so funny.
Anthony Hamilton, father, manager, mentor, bouncer. I must also say that Hamilton would have won no matter what the outcome of the race, did you see his girlfriend! No man can be unhappy if he has a woman like that to go home to.
Quote from AMB :That's really harsh even though i'm a Hamilton fan....

If someone was filming me now my face could be in that gif without a problem

Anyway... grats to Hamilton, and glad to see probably the best last laps of a championship ever, really exciting
Quote from pasibrzuch :I would like to thank Nick Heidlfeld (GER) for not helping Kubica with +1point last race which would give him 3rd place in general classification.

Thank you BMM Sauber team (GER) for bilion pit stops which put Kubica to last place in the beginning. Stupid me thinking they gave him semi slicks so he would be first, for a period, of course.

And finally, thank you Glock (GER) pussy, for leting Lewis (who was slower then kid Vettel and doubled Kubica) by, which gave him WDC.

heidfeld and kubica are 10th and 11th, so no points matter there
don't worry kubica will fight for championship next year
sounds a bit too perfect to me. Last corner, last lap, last race....

but he shoulda had the title several races ago.
Omg , someone post gif animation of the faces at Mclaren when Veltlet passed Haemitlon.

Anyways, that's just fun
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Anthony Hamilton, father, manager, mentor, bouncer. I must also say that Hamilton would have won no matter what the outcome of the race, did you see his girlfriend! No man can be unhappy if he has a woman like that to go home to.

i bet they are going to have some quality time tonight
unbelievable! Finally some good action.
Just dont know what to say right now
Amazing race even in the last corner/turn.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG