The online racing simulator

Poll : Did Lewis Hamilton deserve this title? (i do) :P

Closed since :
Yep!
No!
Dont know
Quote from Timdpr :Will people stop effing slagging off Glock! YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED. FFS!

we do glock is a failboat.
Just watching the replay, it was as if glock let Lewis through.

However, we will find out later what really happened. If Glock genuinely could not drive, Congratulations to Lewis!! If not...

..shame on both of them.
OMFG best finish ever.
Quote from N I K I :we do glock is a failboat.

For the quick avatar change...I agree. But did he do it on purpose?
WTF Kubica on the last lap?
Quote from N I K I :we do glock is a failboat.

ITZ A CONSPIRACY!!!!!!!!!!one!!

And now, ladies and gents, prepare to withness a great spectaclezzz: A Forum fight betwen Haemliton and Passa Fans! FIGHTO STARDTO! GOGOGOGOGO
Quote from Timdpr :Will people stop effing slagging off Glock! YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED. FFS!

well theres 2 options:

glock failed hard

or

mclaren paid glock to let LH through
Lmao, listen to all the Massa fanboys crying the eyes out over Glock, you really are sad.

Hamilton is still too agressive, inconsistant and arrogant (and the WDC will only serve to inflate his head further), but his efforts and luck this year have won him more points than any other driver, which in the rules of F1 means he is a deserving champion.

75% of success in motorsport is the result of luck, Hamilton is one lucky SOB, and Massa is one unlucky SOB, Glock will be one very unlucky SOB when the Brazilian mob lynch him.
sorry you have to be micheal schumacher to pull something like this off without ruining your F1 career.

he is not stupid.
The only reason Glock was up there was because he gambled on the rain staying away and didn't come in to change to inters. It was a gamble that didn't pay off because the rain kept falling. It didn't fall hard, but it fell too much for dry tyres and he couldn't keep his gamble together.

Respect to Glock, it was worth a gamble and it nearly paid off for him.. but it was not to be in the end.
glock didn't had wet weather tyres.
Edit: Bit too late
Quote from andybarsblade :WTF Kubica on the last lap?

wtf about it? Unlapping is a perfectly legit tactic. He was faster, he went past. Where's the problem?
Quote from Timdpr :For the quick avatar change...I agree. But did he do it on purpose?

i think he didn't do that on purpuse, cos on slicks on real wet car can be 10-30 sec slower...
Quote from andybarsblade :WTF Kubica on the last lap?

+1
What I don't get was how Kuciba unlapped himself while Haemitlon and Veltlet were having the battle for wdc...

Feel really sorry for Masaa, he lost the wdc because his team made errors. Not that Haemitlon didn't deserve it, personally I just see it that Masaa would have deserved it bit more.

Congrats to Louis anyways
Quote from 5haz :Lmao, listen to all the Massa fanboys crying the eyes out over Glock, you really are sad.

Hamilton is still too agressive, inconsistant and arrogant (and the WDC will only serve to inflate his head further), but his efforts and luck this year have won him more points than any other driver, which in the rules of F1 means he is a deserving champion.

4th +1
Just got to wait for the FIA to comfirm that Hamilton has been DSQ.
Quote from jaws99 :Spent a year watching an F1 season and it is spoiled by a stupid decision from Timo Glock. He should be ashamed of himself, what gives him the right to swing a championship in that way.

He was 15 seconds clear into the last lap, bugger

What the hell kind of comment is that? How should Timo Glock be ashamed of himself - because he can't drive a car on slick tires on a wet track?

You should learn what actually happened before throwing around such accusations.

To be honest - of course he has the right to do what he wants. I bet you weren't going to scream at Vettel for passing hamilton and how he doesn't have the right to "swing a championship in that way".
Here is where im going to get banned from the forums and told off hard ay, but what the heck.

I could bet that if Massa and Lewis where in swapped positions, and Glock did that with Massa, every British and English flag supporting Lewis would be calling F1 no longer a sport and Ferrari Assistance yak yak yak and crying and moaning.

Ill keep it clean, but i bet that would happen.
It will be interesting to see what happend to glock, im guessing he spun twice somehwre in the middle of the lap, he looked slow coming onto the straight
Quote from aoun :Just watching the replay, it was as if glock let Lewis through.

However, we will find out later what really happened. If Glock genuinely could not drive, Congratulations to Lewis!! If not...

..shame on both of them.

What is Glock's motive? Why would he risk his reputation? If it is shown that Glock lifted for Hamilton his entire career could be affected. Hopefully we will find out.
Lol @ Lewis wearing Heikki hat!
Come to think of it, i really dont think Glock would hand the position over. Things dont work that simple.

Ebola, you beat me to it.
Quote from aoun :Here is where im going to get banned from the forums and told off hard ay, but what the heck.

I could bet that if Massa and Lewis where in swapped positions, and Glock did that with Massa, every British and English flag supporting Lewis would be calling F1 no longer a sport and Ferrari Assistance yak yak yak and crying and moaning.

Ok ive already explained this so i can only assume that you are retarded.... GLOCK HAD SLICKS ON!
Quote from aoun :Here is where im going to get banned from the forums and told off hard ay, but what the heck.

Quoted for Truth.
Nahh aoun, it's easy to see what happened. If Glock was gonna hand it to Hami, he would have hidden it better by pitting for inters like everyone else did, and not risk his motor by trying to drive on a dampening track with dries on.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG