The online racing simulator
My last LFS race
For a moment I thought my last race was yesterday but I will give it a try to join the LX4 race.

Most of you know I am quit passionate and not very young . I just have to take care of myself and therefore I must cool down a lot. All that stress of racing is tearing me down.

Ever heard of stress in pool 6? I have it! Trying the best I can. Can't eat before the race and I am just driving myself mad.

Time to relax HeerBommel. Take a seat, have a glass of port and wait for the next temptation. But not now! One race to go!
#2 - bbman
What a pity... I always enjoyed racing you...

Well, maybe in the future we'll meet again...
Quote from bbman :What a pity

Wa do ye mean? Just send a horrid hotlap next time and we meet again .
Im retiring from LFS too. Just lost my passion. Uh I havent play for month now. Maybe I will get my passion back soon but not sure.
#5 - bbman
Quote from HeerBommel :Wa do ye mean? Just send a horrid hotlap next time and we meet again .

If I had, it maybe would have been much better... But chances are high that I do just that for the next event...
Quote from Kajojek(PL) :Im retiring from LFS too. Just lost my passion. Uh I havent play for month now. Maybe I will get my passion back soon but not sure.

Passion is the only word! I noticed a lot of capable racers without any passion. I cry and shout about my races and then I am totally happy . Never mind the result illepall .
I never mind the result. I just dont feel like playing games anymore. Stupid Photoshop did this.
I don't call LFS a game anymore, it's now a confrimed hobby for me.

I started using a voice Com for LFS that a Team mate developed, without it, I could see getting bored with LFS, with it however racing takes on a whole new aspect. Now I not only get to race with good people but there have been times when I can barely drive because I'm laughing so hard at something someone has said.

You'll be missed if you hang it up Bommel, but health and Happiness comes first, I for one want to wish you the best of luck in what ever you choose to do.

Take Care.
Quote from AtomAnt :I don't call LFS a game anymore, it's now a confrimed hobby for me.

I started using a voice Com for LFS that a Team mate developed, without it, I could see getting bored with LFS, with it however racing takes on a whole new aspect. Now I not only get to race with good people but there have been times when I can barely drive because I'm laughing so hard at something someone has said.

You'll be missed if you hang it up Bommel, but health and Happiness comes first, I for one want to wish you the best of luck in what ever you choose to do.

Take Care.

Yeah maybe its because practiclly I have nobody to race with. I liked to race with Team Scream on Blackwood with Fox but now deleted that server.
Quote from Kajojek(PL) :I liked to race with Team Scream on Blackwood with Fox but now deleted that server.

There's always at least one FOX server online with ppl in it. Especially in the weekends... with the guys from TS on it quite often. They tried different track layouts now though, which in my eyes is a good thing, you should try something else than Blackwood!
Meh Im getting mad that way. I play 2 months to get decent times and then just change the track? Not for me lol.
Well, I hate to see people leave a community like this one, because of a few bad eggs.

HeerBommel and I just introduced ourselves to each other Yesterday. Yes we got off on the wrong footing, but in the process I've shared more and heard more "Passion" about LFS than with some of my team mates.

Hang in there guy(s)
I am perfectly capable of producing a few bad eggs myself .

AtomAnt comes very close with his comment. LFS had me totally absorbed for 15 months and I need to free myself from this addiction to preserve my health.

It was very nice bumping on you MARSH2a . This is my way to experience an online game. I make friends and enemies but I am never neutral. This is life!

Pass the word I would say .
No no.. Dear Bommel, sad that you'll be leaving. I'm not really passionate as I was before now after (soon) 5 years of LFS, but..it's in me, I feel the passion, just waiting for the next patch . I'd say, relax it, drive bit less, and keep enjoying it. Play something else beside LFS, do something else beside LFS, virtual or real life doesn't mather, just keep playing every week a bit of LFS, or stay in touch with the community and your mates!
Well that's just the advice of a southern neighbour of you

The passion will come back, in a more healthy way then
Good luck in future and take care, who knows on a sunny day we meet each other

Recording a message from a teamboss to it's racer, who just entered pits and is waiting to leave again:

*Crssschh*"Rear tyres changed. Refueling. You're in a 4th spot now. Do a sprint. Last of the 24hours. It's looking good. Fueling done.
Bommel, GO GO GO! Take that victory!!!"*Crssshhhchhh*

Old, young, good health, bad health... every man can make war.
Quote from GianniC : The passion will come back, in a more healthy way then

Without shouting and spamming on all the LFS fora? Without blundering and correcting my emails in the morning? That wouldn't be HeerBommel any more.
Was not even able to join the race . Thanks OLFSL for all those nice races. It was the best of racing and I enjoyed every second on track. I hope I find myself in top 30 of the 'horrible thouthends' or was is 'dirty 12' ? Never mind. Its time to wear a flower in my hair and walk barefoot to Frisco.
I gave my LFS S2 license to someone else. I hope Raymond changes the avatar when he decides to post on the forum. Otherwise it would be a little bit confusing for a few people. I won't be posting here anymore. Thanks for all the nice races everybody .
That wasnt smart idea. After few months you want be able to live without LFS. Just like me. I didnt play for month and now I started again. Good luck mate in your new life.
Quote from Kajojek(PL) : That wasnt smart idea. After few months you want be able to live without LFS. Just like me. I didnt play for month and now I started again. Good luck mate in your new life.

I already did a few months without racing (had a few obligations). It WAS a smart idea cause there is need for a happy ending of a turbulent year. Some relations are heavy demanding and therefore not suited for a lifetime experiance.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG