The online racing simulator

Poll : Did Lewis Hamilton deserve this title? (i do) :P

Closed since :
Yep!
No!
Dont know
IMO i think the race will finish in two ways.

Massa is going to win/Lewis will loose WDC

OR

Lewis is going to absolutely dominate and make Massa look worse then me.

I cant see any other way atm. To me, whoever wins the WDC this year, deserves it. Im not in the bullcrap of Kubica and yak yak yak. Even though to me Lewis is abit of a cock, if Lewis gets the most points, he deserves the title, as for Massa too.
With Hamilton 4th on the grid, all he has to do is stay in 4th place.

He has the title virtually presented to him on a plate, but knowing Hamilton he'll screw up and throw it all away again.

Good lawd Hamilton is so frustrating, he always manages to dig himself a hole somehow.

Anyway, perhaps we should let driving talent, not personality decide the result of the 2008 Formula Fun championship?
My prediction for the start will be Massa and kimi will get a excellent start, hamiltons mclaren isn't the best on starts this year so he wont be able to pass trulli, and alonso will get ahead of hamilton then Trulli will hold them up for the 1st stint in which hamilton will be basically be screwed if he isn't heavy.

If it rains though the race is wide open.
Quote from Mustafur :My prediction for the start will be Massa and kimi will get a excellent start, hamiltons mclaren isn't the best on starts this year so he wont be able to pass trulli, and alonso will get ahead of hamilton then Trulli will hold them up for the 1st stint in which hamilton will be basically be screwed if he isn't heavy.

If it rains though the race is wide open.

That's a pretty good presumption Mustafur, I think I agree.
I think Lewis will get taken out of the race by someone, which will cause dramas. Everyone will think it was set up or there was a conspiracy.
Quote from aoun :I think Lewis will get taken out of the race by someone, which will cause dramas. Everyone will think it was set up or there was a conspiracy.

And you're the prime suspect considering your mentioned it.

Mclaren's are heavy Mustafur
Why would i be the suspect..?

Im all the way down under!
Quote from Shotglass :all i know is that this thread has been really nice and quiet today now that hamilton did a rubbish q3 lap

oh and yay for vettel in q2... he looked like he had some really good fun filming the itv karaoke clip too
not quite sure what the hell they were thinking putting that video of schumacher tearing up over beating senna in the middle there

Because it was a parody that he was crying because ITV is over.. That's why it's there.. lol
Quote from zeugnimod :There's no hope for Massa then.

Don't forget that Hamilton will be in noob berserk mode.

Last man standing race?
Quote from pasibrzuch :Don't forget that Hamilton will be in noob berserk mode.

Last man standing race?

I think someone is gonna get ahead of Hamilton, then he's going to repeat Fuji again possibly.
Quote from pasibrzuch :Don't forget that Hamilton will be in noob berserk mode.

Well, yes but even if Hamilton doesn't score any points Massa still has to finish 2nd and I can't see him doing that in the wet.
Quote from BlueFlame :I think someone is gonna get ahead of Hamilton, then he's going to repeat Fuji again possibly.

I think Alonso's going to get ahead of Hamilton and it'll be Interlagos again.
Quote from thisnameistaken :I think Alonso's going to get ahead of Hamilton and it'll be Interlagos again.

yea your gonna be right you know that?
Trulli
Alonso
Hamilton

On track in that order would be quite interesting to watch ^_^
Quote from zeugnimod :Well, yes but even if Hamilton doesn't score any points Massa still has to finish 2nd and I can't see him doing that in the wet.

Massa isn't as hopeless in the wet as everyone would like to think. He did finish 3rd at Monaco remember, his only noticeable mistake being a quick trip up the escape road at Ste Devote (something a certain M. Schumacher also did en-route to a dominant victory in 1997).

I must say I am suprised McLaren didn't fuel Hamilton light just to get pole and be out of the pack. Surely the idea was to stay out of trouble and not to go out with the ideal fuel strategy but put yourself in danger.
Quote from robt :4PM has a 100% chance of rain

The race starts at 5pm, not 4pm. So there will be 90% chance of rain. Looks like it will be raining all through the race.
Just remembered. The race is 5pm UK time, the race is 3pm in Brazil.
So this is the weather forcast
3pm - 90% of rain
4pm - 100% of rain
5pm - 90% of rain

So it is deffently going to rain. I wonder if Massa can beat his record from Silverstone for spinning in the race. I reckon Trulli is going to cause some problems at T1 on lap 1. Hopefully he will be careful though. I would love to see Hamilton overtake all three cars in front of him which I think he will do if it is raining. He will win the WDC as long as he doesn't occur a mechanical failure or someone hits him.
Hamilton is at least on the inside going into turn one, not much but makes it much easier to be defensive.

Also it has started raining at the track!!!

http://live.autosport.com/commentary.php/id/63

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG