The online racing simulator
IF you think you've done a decent hotlap....
Can someone advise just how I tell LFS World that I have done a decent lap with my nice shiny new Formula XR and wonder if they want to include it for everyone to see....
If you did it online it is stored in lfsWorld automatically as a personal best time. So it is just statistic then. Not checked for validity.

If you did it offline (using the time trial) you can upload your replay (*.spr) file to the lfsWorld. If it is HLVC.

Hope it helps
#3 - ajp71
To do what Hyperactive said after driving your lap in hotlap mode press Escape and click on replay, the spr (single player replay) will be automatically saved in your LFS\data\spr folder.

Go to LFS World (http://www.lfsworld.net/) click on the S2 Hotlaps icon and then choose the hotlap charts tab on the right hand side of the window you should see the box with instrcutions on uploading your replay.
hotlap query again
I can't understand why anyone would be doing hot laps online. Surely this is a practise that is carried out alone isn't it?
Well, infact you can't do "hotlaps" online. Alteast none that can be verified and uploaded to LFS world. The only thing you can improve is your PB, but that one doesn't really say anything at all (read: they can be faked).
#6 - ajp71
Quote from peejayh :I can't understand why anyone would be doing hot laps online. Surely this is a practise that is carried out alone isn't it?

To do hotlaps which can be submitted to LFSW choose Hotlap from the main menu of LFS.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG