The online racing simulator
oneGP - F1 World Series LIVE
(66 posts, started )
NOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Went from 6th on the grid to 2nd and was lapping faster then anyone inthere and catching leader FAST and poof disco again... Ffs I gotta get a new router or bring it higher then the basement...............
hmm commentator disconnect, a big big chrash... and then a monotonous race... I hope Beginner's Cup will be better.
Apologies - my Internet is a failure today.
The past weekend streams are now uploaded and the links to them are added to the first post
OneGP Round 14 today!
oneGP heads to its final round at South City!

NDR TV Live stream

13:55 - 15:00UTC - OneGP F1 World Series Round 14 - LIVE
Well, as I'm on a PC without LFS atm (thats why I'm not in server) I'll watch it on the stream
I'm predicting a battle between Wisniewski and Beattie for the win... everything else will be close together I think
Quote from TFalke55 :I'm predicting a battle between Wisniewski and Beattie for the win... everything else will be close together I think

So much for an impartial SC driver
well... I don't have to be impartial while being on the server xD Deko has to be...
Quote from TFalke55 :well... I don't have to be impartial while being on the server xD Deko has to be...

You could do a Joe and go and crash the people who you don't like
no I won't act like him
Talking of the devil, where is Joe?
we're still On Air FRO just crowned as new champions and we're in the last 10 laps

oneGP - F1 World Series LIVE
(66 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG