The online racing simulator
problem with pedals
(14 posts, closed, started )
problem with pedals
Hello i have trust force feedback racemaster USB ,im playing two games RBR and LFS,using newest drivers from trust.com.So when im playing RBR pedals are working exelent.But when im going to lfs i cant drive,acceleration and brake pedal are not working, steering wheel works but pedals no... when i want to set a acceleration and brakes axes in options i cant .Im pushing it but still nothing...Its just on LFS... In other games pedals are working...
Quote from mehetti :Hello i have trust force feedback racemaster USB ,im playing two games RBR and LFS,using newest drivers from trust.com.So when im playing RBR pedals are working exelent.But when im going to lfs i cant drive,acceleration and brake pedal are not working, steering wheel works but pedals no... when i want to set a acceleration and brakes axes in options i cant .Im pushing it but still nothing...Its just on LFS... In other games pedals are working...

Have you calibrated your wheel in LFS?
And which car you try to drive?
Maybe engine stalls, because u shift to 1st gear at 1k rpm without an autoclutch?
Yes I have calibrated,
XRT or BMW Zauber F1 for all cars it is the same
#4 - Haze7
Quote from mehetti :Yes I have calibrated,

Have you checked your driver software's selection on combinded or seperate pedals? And also in LFS for combined and seperate pedals?
Quote from Haze7 :

Have you checked your driver software's selection on combinded or seperate pedals? And also in LFS for combined and seperate pedals?

Yee I have checked everything, drivers is latest, I have tryed spererate and combined pedals but the same things happen, but then I try to put accelerate or brakes on wheel button for example even on gear's buttons accelerate works but it is very hardship to press accelerate or brakes on wheel buttons and at the same time change gear and press handbrake
Can you post a picture of your control setups from in game? Maybe would be helpful when it comes to solving the problem for ya.
here
Attached images
1.JPG
2.JPG
Try combining the pedals, perhaps it doesn't support seperate axis.
demo

How can he have BMW Sauber if he's a demo?
Quote from JO53PHS :What's that in the second pic... hmmm It's Kyoto

Oh, well spotted. :bananadea

And I even tried to help him.

Could you tell me how you've unlocked those cars, it could be very helpful.
you guys are so clever
This thread is closed

problem with pedals
(14 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG