The online racing simulator
Just to stirr things up!
(21 posts, started )
Just to stirr things up!
Been afk for so long due to Army things....

... back on track.... and.... need to get back on the forums!

What are you in the mood for right now? Im all up for some chicken!
how about a debate on the ethics of invading other countries in an illegal war?

*runs for cover*
Here's something to help you along with your stirring. Could prove useful with chicken soup too

*hands CodieMorgan a spoon*
Quote from Becky Rose :how about a debate on the ethics of invading other countries in an illegal war?

*runs for cover*

I think the ethics are justified if it means I can fill my tank for under £50. However as oil prices are climbing again I can't see that happening.

GOD DAMN YOU WAR!
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :I think the ethics are justified if it means I can fill my tank for under £50. However as oil prices are climbing again I can't see that happening.

GOD DAMN YOU WAR!

I hope thats a tongue in cheek comment, because the idea of people thinking innocent people dying is ok if it brings the price of oil down, frankly sickens me.
It literally oozes sarcasm.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :I think the ethics are justified if it means I can fill my tank for under £50. However as oil prices are climbing again I can't see that happening.

GOD DAMN YOU WAR!

Ommm, actually the price of oil is at it's lowest for over a year. Under 66 dollars/barrel!

So it's no biggie if it goes up a bit, which could be odd if the economy goes downwards... I guess.
Quote from CodieMorgan :Been afk for so long due to Army things....

I'm in the mood for less pointless threads! You know there are plenty of existing threads that actually have topics that you could have posted in!
Quote from CodieMorgan :Been afk for so long due to Army things....

glad your back! remember me? (LF-LFS :P)

GOD DAMN YOU WAR!

o_o

I rather like petrol prices at the moment, one day they were still around £1.08/ltr.

Then it seemed, overnight, they dropped to £0.99, then slowly down to around £0.97ish.

Hopefully they aren't going to rise again

GOD DAMN YOU WAR!

Prices dropped considerably here... 82cents/liter now -_-.
Quote from danowat :I hope thats a tongue in cheek comment, because the idea of people thinking innocent people dying is ok if it brings the price of oil down, frankly sickens me.

I thought the point of the thread was to stir it up.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :o_o

I rather like petrol prices at the moment, one day they were still around £1.08/ltr.

Then it seemed, overnight, they dropped to £0.99, then slowly down to around £0.97ish.

Quote from evilpimp :Prices dropped considerably here... 82cents/liter now -_-.

At the time of that post oil had gone up $7 in the few hours the market opened, it dropped $6 before closing.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :o_o

down to £0.94 here :P
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :

At the time of that post oil had gone up $7 in the few hours the market opened, it dropped $6 before closing.

Yes, but just look at the graph. It topped over 140 dollars per barrel at the summer, I said it already, it's cheaper than it has been in over a year! It doesn't instantly show at the local fuel station, but it's starting to. Of course, dollar is now stronger than few months back, so it could also make fuel a bit more expensive for us Europeans.

Point is, you really don't have a reason to worry. Running around like that, thinking that the world is going to end is one of the reasons we are going in to a recession at the moment.
Quote from Blackout :Yes, but just look at the graph. It topped over 140 dollars per barrel at the summer, I said it already, it's cheaper than it has been in over a year! It doesn't instantly show at the local fuel station, but it's starting to. Of course, dollar is now stronger than few months back, so it could also make fuel a bit more expensive for us Europeans.

Point is, you really don't have a reason to worry. Running around like that, thinking that the world is going to end is one of the reasons we are going in to a recession at the moment.

I am aware of how the market works, but I was using the mindset of a Sun reporter, so I had to sensationalise things to sell more copies and with members of OPEC pushing to get production rates cut to inflate the prices I guess I could run around like a headless chicken. We'll never see fuel prices drop to the level they were before the prices picked up as they never go down as fast as they go up so I'd say we'll see the price falls dry up and get ready for a rise.

The only way out of a recession is to spend your way out of it, but everyone is thinking "oh no, recession, save your money, stop spending."
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :
The only way out of a recession is to spend your way out of it, but everyone is thinking "oh no, recession, save your money, stop spending."

Indeed.
Quote from evilpimp :Prices dropped considerably here... 82cents/liter now -_-.

Eh? We're paying almost triple that here (Although recently it has come down to around the €1.20/litre mark) Godamn you BIFFO, you promised to fight this recession!
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :The only way out of a recession is to spend your way out of it, but everyone is thinking "oh no, recession, save your money, stop spending."

BRB, i'm going to go take out a $500,000 loan for a house with no money down even though I cannot afford it.
Actually, forget it
Quote from wsinda :Here you are.

LOL THANKS! (late reply. been cought up in a closed beta test of some game)

Just to stirr things up!
(21 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG