The online racing simulator

Poll : Did Lewis Hamilton deserve this title? (i do) :P

Closed since :
Yep!
No!
Dont know
keep your eye open for any live betting during the race tris, just occasionally the bookies display a lack of knowlage and give someone really long odds because they're well down even though al the others have got to pit.

best bet i've had in recent years was on kimi for last years french gp when i read in autosport a rather nice article about how kimi had got his act together with the car and tyres in testing and then noticed the bookies had him at 17 / 1 to win. come sunday afternoon, it was a very well invested £20
Kubica deserves it more then Hamilton because he is consistent. Hamilton sucks in that part. He's really fast, an ass when overtaking and crashes or makes nubby mistakes very often. Kubica has been just as long but makes a lot less mistakes and his car is a disadvantage compared to Lewis' car.

Right now, I want Lewis or Robert to win. Massa just sucks and he's an ass...
People hate him for being an ass on the track and bumping people and playing it dirty and thinking he's the master when he's not. Different.

Kubica is clearly not shit since he's 3rd in the standings... He has consistently good finishes.

If Hamilton was shit every race no one would hate him because no one would even care bout him... He's crazy fast, but not consistent and a d*** on the track so meh.

Personally I'd like him to win this year or Kubica just not Massa. I still think that Kubica deserves it more but Hamilton's good too. Actually he's pretty amazing, but a d***.
I really want Lewis to win because I just don't think Massa deserves it. From the moment he was signed to Ferrari I just couldn't see what was special about him. He has had a long time to learn how to race in close quarters, but he keeps messing up, and even worse, blames other drivers for his mistakes (the Bourdais incident for example).

At least Lewis knows exactly how he is driving, that he is taking risks and sometimes takes the damage, but he is now starting to realise his mistakes and I think he can only get better as he gets more mature (I hope ).

Kubica is amazing too. I can't tell how he and Lewis compare raw speed wise, but he is super consistent.
Quote from tristancliffe :The title. 9/2 odds versus something like 1/2 for Hamilton. It's a gamble (that's why it's called gambling ). Doesn't mean I think he'll do it, or that I think he deserves it (Kubica deserves it), just that I want him to win the championship now I stand to make money on it.

In 2004 when Jenson Button finished third in the championship I'd put £20 on him pre-season to win it just from watching Honda's progress in winter testing, and I got odds of 150-1. He eventually finished behind both Ferrari drivers, but still it was worth a punt! Third place in a Honda proves that any sucker might get lucky sometimes. His teammate - Sato - finished ahead of Coulthard in the points that year.

Quote from evilpimp :Kubica deserves it more then Hamilton because he is consistent.

See the anecdote above. An over-achieving team can make a driver look like a safe bet.
Quote from RossUK :I really want Lewis to win because I just don't think Massa deserves it. From the moment he was signed to Ferrari I just couldn't see what was special about him. He has had a long time to learn how to race in close quarters, but he keeps messing up, and even worse, blames other drivers for his mistakes (the Bourdais incident for example).

At least Lewis knows exactly how he is driving, that he is taking risks and sometimes takes the damage, but he is now starting to realise his mistakes and I think he can only get better as he gets more mature (I hope ).

Kubica is amazing too. I can't tell how he and Lewis compare raw speed wise, but he is super consistent.

Nearly every driver wont admit there wrong when they collide, but hamilton has been worse this year in that catagory.
Quote from Mustafur :Nearly every driver wont admit there wrong when they collide, but hamilton has been worse this year in that catagory.

Coulthard has admitted it before.. So has alot of other drivers...
Quote from BlueFlame :Coulthard has admitted it before.. So has alot of other drivers...

yeah but come on hes driven pathetic this year.

The fact that Hamilton didn't admit fualt to montrael was just stupid though.
Quote from S3ANPukekoh3 :Why does Kubica deserve the title more than Hamilton? He's been in F1 for the same amount of time as Hamilton, in a pretty quick car but has only managed to win one race, which was handed to him on a plate when Lewis took himself and Kimi out in pitlane. Hamilton deserves the title the most, he wouldve already won if the FIA hadn't screwed with the race results.

Because he's only made one mistake this year I think. Hamilton is in to his twenties in terms of mistakes, along with Massa. The Drivers Championship should be about awarding the best driver of the year. Instead we have two misfits who can barely do a single race without some sort of noob error challenging for it.

Sadly Robert was let down by his car (yet BMW have still over-achieved this year compared to their goals), whilst Massa and Hamilton (Hamilton especially, as we all know what a pig of a car the Ferrari is in less than ideal conditions) have under-performed all year, bar one or two races, and only the car they are driving has saved them from mediocrity down the standings.

Kimi was off form this year, in a pig of a car that clearly doesn't suit his style. As such, he deservingly fell out of contention for the championship. Massa and Hamilton deserved the same fate.

That's my view anyway.
Quote from tristancliffe :Because he's only made one mistake this year I think. Hamilton is in to his twenties in terms of mistakes, along with Massa. The Drivers Championship should be about awarding the best driver of the year. Instead we have two misfits who can barely do a single race without some sort of noob error challenging for it.

Sadly Robert was let down by his car (yet BMW have still over-achieved this year compared to their goals), whilst Massa and Hamilton (Hamilton especially, as we all know what a pig of a car the Ferrari is in less than ideal conditions) have under-performed all year, bar one or two races, and only the car they are driving has saved them from mediocrity down the standings.

Kimi was off form this year, in a pig of a car that clearly doesn't suit his style. As such, he deservingly fell out of contention for the championship. Massa and Hamilton deserved the same fate.

That's my view anyway.

And what twenty errors has Hamilton made? :S
Id laugh so much if Massa finishes 2nd and Lewis gets a DNF.

That means he misses out by 1 point AGAIN.
Quote from aoun :Id laugh so much if Massa finishes 2nd and Lewis gets a DNF.

That means he misses out by 1 point AGAIN.

And Kovalainen wins.

The one time he would have been a help Hamilton can't use it.
Quote from zeugnimod :And Kovalainen wins.

The one time he would have been a help Hamilton can't use it.

I'll go to church and light a candle for this to happen right now
alonso top of saturaday practice too. Should make the race intresting is the same is in quali
absolutely amazing clip from ITV shown to celebrate their F1 coverage really nice, i need to d/l it now!
Yeah, I thought that was excellent!
Blue sky.
Anyone got a live stream, in English?
hm...no live stream anymore?
Well there's a couple of chans up on JustinTV, but every single one is crap quality and/or not in English.
Quote from zeugnimod :Blue sky.

Forecast for tomorrow still says sprinkles from 10 AM on and thunderstorms at 4 PM. Race is at 3 PM local time, I think.
Quote from NotAnIllusion :Well there's a couple of chans up on JustinTV, but every single one is crap quality and/or not in English.

lemme check.....yes i've found a ITV channal!
Quote from Linsen :Forecast for tomorrow still says sprinkles from 10 AM on and thunderstorms at 4 PM. Race is at 3 PM local time, I think.

Now that sounds much better.
I hereby withdraw EVERYTHING bad I ever said about James Allen.
I had the displeasure of watching f1 in the Portuguese pay-channel (sporttv).
The commentators there... they comment a f1 race as if it was a golf match. Nearly fell asleep.

That and Tiago Monteiro (a Portuguese driver, 3rd place in US f1gp a couple years back) commenting.... agh. He sucks in air between his teeth to illustrate a point, as if its punctuation. The most annoying thing EVER on tv.
"So driver XYZ has braked too late, and seems to have spun. that happens *squeeek*"

ARGH.

EDIT:
For example (this was the singapure GP), when raikonnen hit the wall at the end, the comment was (while the onbaord replay was on, no less!) "A ferrari seems to have had a problem.... looks like he may have touched the wall. Oh yes, he did touch the wall, his race might be over."

MIGHT be over? He get hit on the head with his own wheel and MIGHT be over? JEEEEZ.
Vettel, Glock. Interesting ^_^

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG