The online racing simulator
Quote from Lynce :

Nothing special.

Wadda mean nothing special? Thats time well spent!
Why quote pictures? I think people will understant what your talking about without quoting the picture, because the original post is above yours
Heres mine on a Private Skin

1st time with reflections and motion blur, Lynce do you have some tips this is a good as i got it so far....

Private Skin.
I'm not Lynce, but imo blur just ends in nowhere for no reason and it goes in wrong angle in some spots, you should use radial blur for that. Reflections looks good on car, only that barrier is to close on reflections, because its much more far in game.
I hope you got my ideas, good luck further.
-
(PLAYAPIMP) DELETED by PLAYAPIMP : not really edited
-
(PLAYAPIMP) DELETED by PLAYAPIMP

wow really like that to!!!!!!!!!! well done
tried some rain..i think i failed
Attached images
startingtorain.jpg
Phyically impossible for me to do designs like Lynce due to being restricked on my gfx card

so annoyed at these pictures im usally really good at Photoshop

Quote from PLAYAPIMP :tried some rain..i think i failed

EPIC FAIL!
J/k, it is good, except that rain drops (must be zoomed)
Quote from PLAYAPIMP :tried some rain..i think i failed

I think its good too, What about adding some reflections of the cones?? Gonna try making a Rainy pic now

Edit: Done , not so good
Attached images
LFRINED.jpg
My first edit.
Attached images
faitfirstedit3.jpg
lukelfs, that one is really well executed... I want to do one now

looool thats awesome!

It was a weird day at Blackwood. We had braking tests scheduled for today, but the wet weather didn't help, so we finished doing some laps around the track, testing our new suspension system...

*Tried something as clean as I could. I think I'll make some more
Wheels update to my first edit.
Attached images
faitfirstedit3update.jpg
Should have posted this version in the photo comp. That is, if I actually made this version BEFORE the deadline

First time doing something like that...

1600x1200
Quote from Thunderhead :Should have posted this version in the photo comp. That is, if I actually made this version BEFORE the deadline

actually it wouldve not mattered had you posted that or not. your winning even on the older pic. but thats a nice pic, rip driver

Edited pics
(14119 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG