The online racing simulator
Inevitable picture thread
(2665 posts, closed, started )
I hope the first one has airride!
All these ricer mobiles are such win

Even though they totaly suck, they are win.
Why am i not getting those 4chan jokes? Can someone explain the "Rock" pic and what is funny about it? Are comments suppose to be funny or what?
Quote from Boris Lozac :Why am i not getting those 4chan jokes? Can someone explain the "Rock" pic and what is funny about it? Are comments suppose to be funny or what?

About that Rock pic. One guy asked for an un-photoshopped version... (Photo of the GIRL!) And they linked the pic of Rock
Quote from Boris Lozac :Why am i not getting those 4chan jokes? Can someone explain the "Rock" pic and what is funny about it? Are comments suppose to be funny or what?

The Rock picture is one of the few pictures in this thread which actually made me laugh out loud.

And of course it's the comments. Do you think he wanted to see the unedited picture of the Rock...?
Quote from zeugnimod :The Rock picture is one of the few pictures in this thread which actually made me laugh out loud.

And of course it's the comments. Do you think he wanted to see the unedited picture of the Rock...?

Oh god, yes, i see it now Haven't seen that first question..

I still don't get the "Imma chargin" jokes though..
That doesn't explain it Is that from some cartoon, what's the deal with that..
Quote from Boris Lozac :That doesn't explain it Is that from some cartoon, what's the deal with that..

No, that's literally the original "IMA FIRIN' MAH LAZOR" thing. Nothing more to learn about it.
Quote from Mp3 Astra :No, that's literally the original "IMA FIRIN' MAH LAZOR" thing. Nothing more to learn about it.

:sadbanana ok.. i guess i fail to see the funnieness in that..
Dont let this die please.
Let's get a pig drunk and fire it up into the air, shall we?...
Quote from titanLS :Let's get a pig drunk and fire it up into the air, shall we?...

Yes, as research. I think they wanted to find out if a body can withstand high accelerations, like on an astronaut's body during launch. They sedate the pig to make sure that it won't die from stress. It may look odd, but it's not crazy.
Where are the pics of the other 500 pigs that didn't make it?
Quote from Scrabby :around here
http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/06lxeHY3bccQ3/340x.jpg

Erm...yeah. Nice.

Are you having a go at the pig pics? Do you feel the same way about them as I do yours? That would be better, but...

Sorry if I seem to be lacking a sense of humour! My 2 posts in this thread have been attacking unfunny posts. I'll post some humourous things tomorrow, I promise!
That stuff happened to me though, and I wasn't dreaming.. It's over now though And I can't seem to succeed in doing it again
Quote from sgt.flippy :That stuff happened to me though, and I wasn't dreaming.. It's over now though And I can't seem to succeed in doing it again

Well the person in that picture isn't dreaming. The stick figure is sitting there, crying, unable to fall asleep at night.
Quote from wheel4hummer :Well the person in that picture isn't dreaming. The stick figure is sitting there, crying, unable to fall asleep at night.

Oh, well, in that case... Least I'm not crying though not any more
I've done my internet dating stint, no more.

Too much hurt. ololol.

I agree with W4H

Edit :
Quote from Intrepids' link :• In the same year, a sign for pedestrians in Cardiff reading 'Look Right' in English read 'Look Left' in Welsh

LOL
This thread is closed

Inevitable picture thread
(2665 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG