The online racing simulator
Tire Tread Workshop
(123 posts, started )
Quote from AE86drifter :Hmm, I've been searching for this but none of them are available here. Can you make a Toyo Proxes R1R tread for normal tyres and Toyo Proxes RA1 for super tyres?

Here's the pic. You can find lots of em' in Google.

Err hatchbackhero23, any progress on this tyre tread?

Thanks.
Quote from AE86drifter :Err hatchbackhero23, any progress on this tyre tread?

Thanks.

Still working on it dude. Im having a hard time finding a good pic of the ra-1. If you could find a good tread shot ill have ir done tomorrow.
Hey man thanks for the Nankang NS-II, same tires on my cousin's car :P All I need is a skin
Quote from hatchbackhero23 :Still working on it dude. Im having a hard time finding a good pic of the ra-1. If you could find a good tread shot ill have ir done tomorrow.

Hmm same goes to me too. If you can't find the RA1, I guess I had to request you for a R888 tyre tread then. How about the R1R? Any trouble finding them?

Attached here is the R888 pictures.
Attached images
rubbers_888rgg36.jpeg
731_b.jpg
Quote from hatchbackhero23 :In my opinion its kinda pointless but here you go anyway!

thanx a lot!!!! realy good job even it is the most easy tire to make i hear

yeah it is pointless but when i'm racing l like slicks on my car so.. it just looks more of a racing car!

thnx again!

an A+ for the job!
#56 - Osco
hey
hey can u plz make me like a drift tyre with noo tred or anythin on it but im a bit of a noob so can u also like tell me hoe to put them on thanks lol
hey, please tell how to change the size of ur tires!! like so i can make monster truck tires
Quote from bigkeith11 :hey, please tell how to change the size of ur tires!! like so i can make monster truck tires

LFSTweakZ from LFS Database
where??
I don´t know if there are already slicks for the BF1, but next season the Formula 1 will use again slicks so if anyone know where I can find them it would be great.

Or if anybody could do it if there are no slicks for the BF1. Or is it possible to just copy the tyres of the FO8 and use it for the BF1?

Edit: It seems it´s not that difficult because there is already a slick tyre, so I just copied it over the F1 Tyre.

Downloaded Gimp, then the dds Plugin for Gimp and just edited the Tyres.dds in the DDS Folder with Gimp.

Is it possible to make the tyres darker?

edit2: well now I tried used the dds File you made for henrico-20- there the slicks are darker.

Well, now I have at least the slicks for the F1 (quick and dirty but it works), if there is a way to do it better I would love to download.
Yeah thats my fault. Ive been really busy lately. The Falken Azenis RT615's are a pian in the butt to do and have it look correct. Give me a day and ill try and have em for ya. Sorry bout the long wait for I have been hella busy with work. Thanx for all your comments and look forward to this tire tread. I will do my best.
no that lfs tweak dont have that protection demo user can use it :3
the tweek from the forums don't work for demo users. Download from lfsdb and it will work.
Yokohama A-008's
How about a set of A-008's with realistic sidewall?
Attached images
Yokohama A-008.jpg
Yokohama A-008 2.jpg
Yokohama A-008 3.jpg
Quote from luathas :How about a set of A-008's with realistic sidewall?

Holy shit i want those luathas!. Good work.
Quote from luathas :How about a set of A-008's with realistic sidewall?

lol me wants this
1st request from me.

Can I please have the following:

Slicks Yokohama Advan A050

Super tyres: Pirelli P6000

Normal: Michelin Pilot Preceda

Thanks, there are cookiez for one who does it!

Tire Tread Workshop
(123 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG