The online racing simulator

Poll : Did Lewis Hamilton deserve this title? (i do) :P

Closed since :
Yep!
No!
Dont know
I hope Hamilton finishes 5th in front of Alonso by passing him on the last turn after a long battle with Alonso showing us his supreme blocking skills again.
Quote from sam93 :I think it is pointless even replying to Tristan because he will never admit when he is wrong, he always thinks he is right. Also doesn't seem to take others opinions and views on the subject.

+1

its like talking to a wall, always backfires
Quote from DevilDare :+1

its like talking to a wall, always backfires

Let me change that, trying to talk/get through to him is like getting blood out of a stone.
#79 - aoun
No offense, but it seems like alot of you are like talking to a brick wall.

Alot of you cant handle negative criticism about Lewis.

Lewis does a few good races in the wet, hes the master wet driver, and that's 100% correct so anyone who says hes not is a brick wall.
Quote from aoun :No offense, but it seems like alot of you are like talking to a brick wall.

Lewis does a few good races in the wet, hes the master wet driver, and that's 100% correct so anyone who says hes not is a brick wall.

That was a brilliant use of reverse psycology
Quote from aoun :No offense, but it seems like alot of you are like talking to a brick wall.

uhm, i didnt even talked about Hamilton in wet.... i ment how tristan cant accept anything, he is always right. please show me where i stated something about hamilton driving in the wet in this thread that has anything to do with that argument.
#82 - SamH
Tristan won't concede anything regarding Lewis, for sure. Anyone who thinks it's just a coincidence that Tristan's Reynard is painted red is a numpty :rolleyes:
#83 - aoun
Quote from DevilDare :uhm, i didnt even talked about Hamilton in wet.... i ment how tristan cant accept anything, he is always right. please show me where i stated something about hamilton driving in the wet in this thread that has anything to do with that argument.

Your taking it personal. I never said the name "DevilDare" once in my post. All i said, is that it SEEMS that alot of you are like brickwalls, not just Cliffe.
Quote from aoun :

A lot of people can't seem to handle positive comments about Lewis, either. At least not without trying to disprove them.
#85 - aoun
Quote from ultrataco :A lot of people can't seem to handle positive comments about Lewis, either. At least not without trying to disprove them.

I'm not doubting you there.
Looks very windy over there plus there playing the bagpipes for coulthard.
#87 - Dru
Quote from rc10racer :Looks very windy over there plus there playing the bagpipes for coulthard.

hopefully no one is wearing kilts then matey
#89 - aoun
I saw the cam when i turned on the live stream. Loving it!

Does anyone have a clean stream outside of UK?

http://f1stream.googlepages.com/f1itv.html

^^ That one is skipping really bad and TVU doesn't have a channel right now.
Starting to see a few rain drops on those camera lenses ...
Quote from aoun :
Does anyone have a clean stream outside of UK?

http://f1stream.googlepages.com/f1itv.html

^^ That one is skipping really bad and TVU doesn't have a channel right now.

Not skipping at all for me. Haven't checked, but JustinTV should have a channel in a random unintelligible language up
#92 - AMB
Quote from tristancliffe :Except for the other drivers who are better in the wet. But at least your posts show how little you understand about F1 Sam.

I think someone is a little jealous of the fact that Hamilton is going to win
I want Rubens to win. Nobody can disagree, he does deserve to win here more than anyone else... SO unlucky..
Quote from AMB :I think someone is a little jealous of the fact that Hamilton is going to win

Jealous? I don't think so. If I was jealous I wouldn't want any of them to win!!! Of course I'm envious of all the F1 drivers, but I think I stopped being jealous of them when I was about 12.

I don't think either driver deserves to win, but I'm hoping for Massa. I've even put money on him to do so!
#96 - AMB
Quote from tristancliffe :Jealous? I don't think so. If I was jealous I wouldn't want any of them to win!!! Of course I'm envious of all the F1 drivers, but I think I stopped being jealous of them when I was about 12.

I don't think either driver deserves to win, but I'm hoping for Massa. I've even put money on him to do so!

Then I hope it wasn't much money
Quote from NotAnIllusion :I disagree

I hope you are joking.
Quote from tristancliffe :

You'll lose your money then Tristan, how can you want Massa to win? He doesn't deserve it, he only deserved the win at Hungaroring which he didn't get. Massa is a bad driver, look at all the mistakes he has made, far more than Hamilton in both 2007 and 2008 and Massa had been in formula one since 2003 or so... He doesn't deserve to win, otherwise he would of already, and he won't win, Hamilton must finnish 5th and Massa win for Massa to take the title as you know... It ain't going to happen. It just ain't. Hamilton will at least come 3rd. Massa has screwed it up.
Quote from BlueFlame :
You'll lose your money then Tristan,.

Well there is no point to put money on the more likely driver. You don't win big that way, and it's not that fun anyway.

Of course, not sure if you meant the race or title, Tristan?
The title. 9/2 odds versus something like 1/2 for Hamilton. It's a gamble (that's why it's called gambling ). Doesn't mean I think he'll do it, or that I think he deserves it (Kubica deserves it), just that I want him to win the championship now I stand to make money on it. Money that I need for the race car (the bet itself was out of my social life allowance I give myself ).

Phew, that was a lot of brackets.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG