The online racing simulator
Upcoming/Recently Released Games [threads merged]
Hi guys, just wondering, how many people are playing it atm?

There is 3 maps, All quite nice in their own way, Levels Caped at 40 for the Beta (Its 70 in the real game, with prestige mode included aswell ) LOADS of servers up and running (My clan Has 5 Public severs running, join them :P)

From what i can tell from the beta, this game is gonna be good, and the SP campaign and Co-op will make it that much sweeter
Wow, post some pictures.

If this is on PC do share, I played the COD5 beta at my freinds house on 360 and it felt like COD3 but with COD4 graphics :o

Stil, looking forward to getting hold of it on Ibim Pook.
#4 - ajp71
Pretty good fun to play, I think it lacks some of the authenticity by not attaching weapons to different sides, I suppose it balances the game for online play though. Except for difficulty connecting to servers (my connection I reckon) I've had no issues with it.

I think the US release date is highly inappropriate though.
I'm on LVL 23 on PC, like the limb flying, fun to play. Some noticable errors ingame but hey! there is the beta for
Just wondering, does the beta have a single player mode too? Just for testing purposes, I much prefer to try out a game in SP

E: I registered on the CoD site, but I can't seem to find mah Beta key anywhere? Any pointers?
does anyone know what the system regs are becuase i have a slowish comp and i don't want to download it and then not be able to play it. and i was going to be able to get a new comp yesterday but my dad like always says i can't get it until the 15th of december and thats when the comp i want is going to be sold out already cause of Christams so i won't be able to get a new comp for a long time and i have the money already and he doesn't even alow me to get the comp when I'M PAYING FOR IT. so its really anoying.
I just downloaded and installed it. Will have a go at it tomorrow.
Quote from swisscosmo :does anyone know what the system regs are becuase i have a slowish comp and i don't want to download it and then not be able to play it. and i was going to be able to get a new comp yesterday but my dad like always says i can't get it until the 15th of december and thats when the comp i want is going to be sold out already cause of Christams so i won't be able to get a new comp for a long time and i have the money already and he doesn't even alow me to get the comp when I'M PAYING FOR IT. so its really anoying.

mines is an ok laptop but i also want to know the system reqs
Quote from ajp71 :I think the US release date is highly inappropriate though.

How so?
Quote from Forbin :How so?

Quote from Call of Duty 5 Release Date :November 11th

Notice anything odd? Only Remembrance Day?
i dont know if its because its the beta or what, but i was really dissapointed with this game. I just got bored with it after 5 mins and i havent bothered touching it since. It doesnt really feel like a new game, i might aswell play cod 2. It seems like theyre trying to rush these games out now so they can get their precious money.
can i play beta on the 360?
Specs courtesy of Wikipedia:
Quote :Processor: AMD 64 3200+/Intel Pentium 4 3.0 GHz or better
Memory: 8 GB free hard drive space, 512 MB RAM (XP)/1 GB RAM (VISTA)
Graphics: Shader 3.0 or better, 256 MB Nvidia Geforce 6600GT/ATI Radeon 1600XT or better

Are there a lot of people playing online for the PC?
Quote from Scatter :
Are there a lot of people playing online for the PC?

Reasonable numbers, it's never hard to find a nearly full server to join, probably better at US times as well.
why the hell do they call it 5? why not something like 'CoD4 megapack' or 'mappack' .
Probably because they went back to the WWII era... again...
I get this error....

"This application has failed to start because d3dx9_37.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."

What does that mean? Is it direct X 9?

Sorry when it comes to PC's im a newbie
everytime i wanna change the graphic settings i click apply and then it goes to my desktop and doesnt do sh!t...
Remember, its beta.

@ Rdcranno: Yeh, try to update your directx to the newest one, then try again, hope it will work then.
-
(Rdcranno) DELETED by Rdcranno
It is a beta, which is meant to be a finished working product in final testing. Any bugs with this version will not be fixed until a patch is released after release.
this is stupid people put bad ratings on my gamertag cause i left there ame cause they cheated... now i can't download the COD5 beta on xbox live...
It plays but its very laggy, is that because of my graphics card?
Quote from Rdcranno :It plays but its very laggy, is that because of my graphics card?

specs?
Had a few games...runs well, but some very noticeable bugs..(Yep, I know...Its a BETA!!)
Put it on back burner until I get bored with Fallout 3 (Prolly be on the shelves as finished product by then!)

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG