The online racing simulator
the coolest email ive ever had from the LFS team !
i logged on my hotmail account and i saw a mail from the LFS Team... i look at it and it says

Hello el pibe,

We at Live for Speed would like to wish you a happy birthday today!

how cool is that ?
Will wonders never cease?
The coolest LFS email I ever got was, you're 3 bans away from your global 30 day ban. It was like they KNEW
BTW, the bans was from my own server testing an Autoban insim feature. Stupid me didn't know global bans even existed.

Hope your day was happy.
Quote from JasonJ :Will wonders never cease?
The coolest LFS email I ever got was, you're 3 bans away from your global 30 day ban. It was like they KNEW
BTW, the bans was from my own server testing an Autoban insim feature. Stupid me didn't know global bans even existed.

Hope your day was happy.

hahahah... very funny... i never go into your server tho... and u just gave me one reason to never put a step in that server
Quote from el pibe :hahahah... very funny... i never go into your server tho... and u just gave me one reason to never put a step in that server

haha Btw, happy birthday if i didn't eat all the cookies and cake i'd give you some.
i never got a b day email... anyways happy b day
#6 - Micha
Its just an automtic email.
It's not like Eric, Scawen and Victor are sitting infront of their data, looking for someone who has birthday and then think about something personal to write. Oh well...maybe Eric does...

Happy birthday!
jep, that script wished me a happy birthday a few times already...
got the same email today
#9 - Blues
Quote from Micha :Its just an automtic email.
It's not like Eric, Scawen and Victor are sitting infront of their data, looking for someone who has birthday and then think about something personal to write.

Of course they do it...what should they otherwise do in front of their computers? Work on LFS? Nah, get real

Just kidding, but Happy Birthday to the topic starter!

I also got that mail on my birthday, and even if it's automated, I liked it
I liked it, even if it's only an automated script!

Happy bithday to the starter!
I got one of those on my birthday, replied with something like 'you probably dont read these but thanks' and i got a written reply saying they read all mail and wish me a happy birthday!!!! it was an excellent b day!
I got the same e-mail around 14 days ago.
happy birthday indeed. I think its a nice simple thing they put in
Yeh I got the B-day email too

It's just an automated system, but adds such a lot :o
happy bday el pibe

and it seems i'll get one of those tomorrow
thx everyone , i know its an automatic message but i rly loved it...
"Hello Amynue,

We at Live for Speed would like to wish you a happy birthday today!"

Got this for 18th birthday.

Thanks Scawen, Victor and Eric!
well then happy birthday to everybody who are celebrating it today!
Maybe he forgot Mr. PHP
Geraldine, maybe.
Oh no, Erik is right.
I never got one on my birthday. I feel so left out :sadbanana
Maybe your birthday is not set correctly on one of the LFS web sites. I got this email a few times already, and in a way it does make you feel good inside. Thanks devs.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG