The online racing simulator

Poll : Did Lewis Hamilton deserve this title? (i do) :P

Closed since :
Yep!
No!
Dont know
But it's fun.

Edit to add something useful(?): Just saw the winner's trophy, it's designed by Oscar Niemeyer using a "green plastic". I'll try to find some pictures tomorrow when it's oficially presented.
Quote from Gav190 :McLaren need to fuel Heikki light for a change and get him on the front row.

Oh, they will not. Since mighty Lewis Hamilton is on F1 party, the second driver in McLewis team is there to drive, but not win.

Kovi said that he will think about staying in McLewis team beacause in every Q3 in 2008 season he had more fuel, just in case he would steal podium from his lord.
Whatever happens I hope the race is clean amongst the top drivers and the best man wins the race. Then we shall see who wins the WDC.

Quote from pasibrzuch :Oh, they will not. Since mighty Lewis Hamilton is on F1 party, the second driver in McLewis team is there to drive, but not win.

Kovi said that he will think about staying in McLewis team beacause in every Q3 in 2008 season he had more fuel, just in case he would steal podium from his lord.

That is harsh. I don't know how McLaren decide who has the heavier feul in Q3 and whether it is a team decission or drivers. Without any replies of 'fanboy' - there is no denying that LH has been quicker than HK this season. Yes HK has been quicker at some tracks/times of some races but the season as a whole is massively in LH favour.
Quote from Greboth :That is harsh. I don't know how McLaren decide who has the heavier feul in Q3 and whether it is a team decission or drivers. Without any replies of 'fanboy' - there is no denying that LH has been quicker than HK this season. Yes HK has been quicker at some tracks/times of some races but the season as a whole is massively in LH favour.

I must agree, but didn't Alonso run away from McLaren with pretty same reason - 'Lewis must win, and you, driver B, good luck.' ?

/conspiracy theory mode
Why Kovys' car had so much failurs, while Hamiltons not? Natural statistics fail?

LH will win this season, so now I'm only looking forward for good racing and action
Quote from pasibrzuch :I must agree, but didn't Alonso run away from McLaren with pretty same reason - 'Lewis must win, and you, driver B, good luck.' ?

From everything I saw Alonso left because he fell out with Mclaren for not being given number 1 status. Alonso wanted the -"I must win, and you, driver B, good luck". That is open to interpretation though as what actually happens internally within a team is kept private mostly.

Quote :/conspiracy theory mode
Why Kovys' car had so much failurs, while Hamiltons not? Natural statistics fail?

Why has Massa had more failures than Raikkonen?(from memory so might be wrong) Maybe Ferrari don't actually want Massa to win the WDC and are letting McLaren win. Things happen, thats all.

Though not the thread for this discussion, so on topic:

Quote :LH will win this season, so now I'm only looking forward for good racing and action

Lets hope for both Though I wont rule out some dirty play but I do hope the race is a good race and all is fair.
Quote from pasibrzuch :
/conspiracy theory mode

are you dumb? why on earth would McLaren start taking out Kovi of the races when they can still win the cnstructors??? :chairs:
Quote from DevilDare :are you dumb? why on earth would McLaren start taking out Kovi of the races when they can still win the cnstructors??? :chairs:

Maybe they don't want to be 1st constructor of F1 more than champioship winner? There's no need to do something bad to Heikki's car, just leave it and focus on Hamiltons car. Oil not changed, air filter full of bees, you know...
Anyway, it was joke :chairs:

Quote from Greboth :Lets hope for both Though I wont rule out some dirty play but I do hope the race is a good race and all is fair.

It will be that way but my hope is different hehe

If this race will not be terribly boring, with Hamilton 1st from start to finnish I think Massa will drive like drunk football pseudo fan,
Raikkóońnęenn will drive like emo :'(
Hamilton will drive like 'thin line walker' (everything is great, until you fell),
Kovalainen will run to pit-lane with: "'you can easly go another race on these sparkplugs, Kovi...' yeah right, I'll show you where to put sparkplugs next time!" on his mouth,
Kubica will not know that he has only 500bhp and will drive like it had 700...
Alonso will use even better petrol and kick some exhausts!
Quote from de Souza :Just saw the winner's trophy, it's designed by Oscar Niemeyer using a "green plastic". I'll try to find some pictures tomorrow when it's oficially presented.

Clicky.

Edit: Cool, the checkered will be held by Anthony Hamilton if Lewis wins the WDC - or Titônio Massa if Felipe gets it.
Quote from de Souza :Clicky.

Edit: Cool, the checkered will be held by Anthony Hamilton if Lewis wins the WDC - or Titônio Massa if Felipe gets it.

omg, wth is that thing? it looks like its plastic do we seriously need to go that green and cannot make a proper trophy?
It is plastic. Some kind of vegetal plastic made with alcohol because FIA cares about the world and stuff. *cough*
Its actually pretty ugly... A lot of the GP trophies looked a LOT better then this...
Whatever. And the thing about Anthony Hamilton holding the checkered flag is cool (because it will be him and not Massa )
Quote from sam93 :I am not bothered if Hamilton comes 1st here, it would be great if he did. He will get the WDC though if nothing goes wrong with the car. He could easily finish higher then 5th.

Surely you should be saying "I am not bothered if Hamilton, DOESN'T WIN" you're blatently a Hamilton fan, so what you are saying here is that you want Hamilton to win and you will be gutted if he doesn't.
Quote from BlueFlame :Surely you should be saying "I am not bothered if Hamilton, DOESN'T WIN" you're blatently a Hamilton fan, so what you are saying here is that you want Hamilton to win and you will be gutted if he doesn't.

and thats some kinda problem?
Quote from BenjiMC :and thats some kinda problem?

Well it is if he can't face up to it....
Quote from de Souza :Edit: Cool, the checkered will be held by Anthony Hamilton if Lewis wins the WDC - or Titônio Massa if Felipe gets it.

What if there is an "investigation" after the race?
Then a 'who loves your son the most' contest will be held.
You'd probably find that Vettel would win it in that case. He's the only driver that is vaguely grounded and human, and must surely be loved much more than the robots in F1!
Quote from tristancliffe :You'd probably find that Vettel would win it in that case. He's the only driver that is vaguely grounded and human, and must surely be loved much more than the robots in F1!

Agreed
Quote from DevilDare :are you dumb? why on earth would McLaren start taking out Kovi of the races when they can still win the cnstructors??? :chairs:

Don't be angry you forgot the 1st and most important rule in conspiracy theories: The theory should be as far fetched and as illogical as possible so that non believers can find obvious floors in your ideas.
Quote from BlueFlame :Surely you should be saying "I am not bothered if Hamilton, DOESN'T WIN" you're blatently a Hamilton fan, so what you are saying here is that you want Hamilton to win and you will be gutted if he doesn't.

I want Hamilton to win the WDC, I am not bothered if he doesn't come 1st as long as he comes higher then 5th in the race. I would like him to win the race aswell but I wouldn't care if he finished 2nd as he will still be WDC.
Quote from sam93 :I want Hamilton to win the WDC, I am not bothered if he doesn't come 1st as long as he comes higher then 5th in the race. I would like him to win the race aswell but I wouldn't care if he finished 2nd as he will still be WDC.

I agree so hard

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG