The online racing simulator
Drift or race? What are your preferences?
(9 posts, closed, started )
I do love a good race but for me I love the graceful slide

Its one of the most unpredictable things getting into a drift, will i make it, will I crash.

The majority would suggest that racing is more fun and I do believe that, but for single player you can only play the Ai so many times
sigh
Grip racing thanks very much. Drifting is good in it's own right.

However, I can do lap after lap chasing down a PB time, but when there's no-one to judge or score etc. drifting, I fail to see the point.

On top of that, drifting gets me no respect from my friends, and likely to get booted from most servers.
Quote from Klutch :sigh

Thanks for your contributions Glad to know i'm welcome here
Quote from polepositiondriver :Thanks for your contributions Glad to know i'm welcome here

Thanks for your contribution to the other 500+ shit drift or race threads.
Oh my mistake I thought this was a forum where people can discuss things.....

I'm a licensed S2 owner, I see no reason to why I wouldn't be allowed to post,
And anyway i've been here 1 day, theres no way I can search through every single thread.
When I typed the thread in the title bar there were no matching.
#8 - Gunn
Quote from Klutch :Thanks for your contribution to the other 500+ shit drift or race threads.

You should think about eliminating your own shit posts (like the one above) before bullying others about the same thing.
#9 - Gunn
Quote from polepositiondriver :Oh my mistake I thought this was a forum where people can discuss things.....

Yes you are correct, though this topic has been posted several times and usually ends in tears. So while it may seem unfair, please excuse the attitudes of some members towards topics like this.

Despite the trouble you seem to have had with the search feature, please try again and post in one of the existing topics (if they haven't all been locked by now). Thanks for understanding.
This thread is closed

(9 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG