The online racing simulator
drift series
(7 posts, started )
drift series
it would be way cool if we cood get a drift series with lisense and stuff
batllezorz ftw

wut do you think
Quote from radnes :it would be way cool if we cood get a drift series with lisense and stuff
batllezorz ftw

wut do you think

What is Batllezorz ? Is it a Villain in the Marvel or DC Comics' universe ?
No. He is the Pheared Archvillain who is responsible for all those humongous tailpipes on boyracer and drift cars. He sneaks up to totally stock and innocent cars and shafts their tailpipes so hard that it gets streched and the car gets totally out of shape. Thus are boyracer and drift cars made.

To the OP. Why not check the leagues subsection? I think I've seen a couple of drift leagues there. Or you could try actually doing something worthwhile and make your own league "with lisense and stuff".
#4 - G!NhO
there already are drift series for battlezorZz
Quote from March Hare :No. He is the Pheared Archvillain who is responsible for all those humongous tailpipes on boyracer and drift cars. He sneaks up to totally stock and innocent cars and shafts their tailpipes so hard that it gets streched and the car gets totally out of shape. Thus are boyracer and drift cars made.

To the OP. Why not check the leagues subsection? I think I've seen a couple of drift leagues there. Or you could try actually doing something worthwhile and make your own league "with lisense and stuff".

Oh Lord, Dear Lord... So the legend was true...

And Collin McRae isn't there anymore to fight it by showing that standard looking cars are as strong as their evily riced versions...
wow brought it back i forgot he died now im sad again
I am sorry... some people said that have seen some huge tailpipe hit the helicopter, which made it uncontrolable, and hence led to the ending we all know.

drift series
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG