The online racing simulator
#26 - Osco
very nice
using the blackwood chicane as wallpaper now
#27 - senn
Quote from Electrik Kar :Ok, I've re-uploaded the wallpapers, with the fixed number 10, and added an extra South City pic in cloudy conditions.

I reckon thats the best one of the whole lot, nice shot.
sick man! how do u get it to look so nice? mine come out too "choppy"
I'm guessing he uses very high anisotropic filtering and anti-aliasing. That sure helps.

Nice shots EK!
Quote :mine come out too "choppy"

That's definitely an AA problem. You can switch on AA either from the ingame graphics settings (as of the latest test patches) or from inside your gfx control panel. 4X seems to be the sweet spot for nice smooth edges ingame and decent performance, but for screenshots, since your not really driving around- you might want to try going further. These screens were taken with 8X AA and 16X AF.

Thanks for the nice comments guys.
Very nice screens EK! Thank you very much!

Actually I like them so much I have just orderd 5 to be printed at 30x45cm. Going to hang them on the walls at my study. (Yeah I know higher resolution would be better)

Pity I only just saw your latest South city pic, otherwise I would have included that one!
very very nice thanx muchly
Lfs Wallpaper Raikkonen
Here´s one of my favourites wallpapers that i made for menu screen of lfs. Hope you like it.
Attached images
bkg_multi.jpg
Very nice
2 of mine
Attached images
LFSWallpaper1680x1050.jpg
southcity.jpg
Quote from baSh0r :2 of mine

The first one is very artistic

Do you have it in 1440*900 too? Pretty please..
here u go

edit. LOL TÖKI
Attached images
1440900.jpg
Quote from hrtburnout :The first one is very artistic

Do you have it in 1440*900 too? Pretty please..

1680*1050 (as that first screen is) is the same aspect ratio as 1440*990, just resize that pic in irfanview, photoshop, acdsee or something like that...
Quote from NiTRo_SvK :1680*1050 (as that first screen is) is the same aspect ratio as 1440*990, just resize that pic in irfanview, photoshop, acdsee or something like that...

maybe he has not got photoshop, so i did the job for him
Quote from baSh0r :maybe he has not got photoshop, so i did the job for him

Yeah, really hard work, are you paid for that ?
Very nice pics!! i Loved them - already wallpaper'ed!
Nice work, too bad the logo's so prominent. Even to someone who doesn't already know he's looking at a scene in LFS.
I really like no.2! Is it just me or promo pictures are much better taken at sunset/sunrise? The long shadows and orange-ish look just make it awesome
are there any other threads with wallpapers in?

i'm looking for 1440x900 (times 2) or a 2880x900
Quote from boosterfire :I really like no.2! Is it just me or promo pictures are much better taken at sunset/sunrise? The long shadows and orange-ish look just make it awesome

I like racing in sunset more, too. It's purdy...

Nice pics guys. Some nice wallpaper material here
Great work, this almost makes me want to put my bloom back up

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG