The online racing simulator
Inevitable picture thread
(2665 posts, closed, started )
Quote from dougie-lampkin :Actually, it is the December 2008 one for some reason (Fairly new to PCF myself, not sure on how they date it :shrug. Issue 220? Pic attached of date and of PC submerged in a Tupperware full of mineral oil

Now I'm trying Cillit Bang to clean my Mobo, it gets shit done

Yep...there is a bit in this months issue...you is right!

BUT...the complete article appeared in the April 2007 issue (#199) on page 128...it gives a complete 'how-to' guide!
I might actually try it, I'm doing work experience at an equestrian vet clinic next week, so I'll have unlimited access to the stuff. After last year's work experience the smell of the stuff makes me gag though :sour:
Yeah, was done ages and ages ago.

Still cool, if unpractical
It gives a 100% silent PC though, no noisy fans or water coolers. Plus it has 11/10 on the geek scale.

"Hey, you know what?"
"What."
"My PC is currently running submerged in a plastic Tupperware container filled with horse lube."
"Oh really?"
"Yea. Wanna have teh sechs?"
"Sure."

See? It all works out
o_O;;

Lol whaaat.

Wouldn't it just heat up the oil and cook it eventually anyway? Like it's ok for a while, but then the PC components 'cook' the oil, increasing it's temperature and making it (eventually) too hot for the PC to function? Maybe pump the oil round into a radiator or something, like an Oil cooler on a bike (Although no where near as much stress on the oil, same theory applies)
I think there's too much oil to be cooked by the PC. Plus oil absorbs less heat than water (not a good thing with regards to cooling the PC, but it means the oil stays cooler) You'd need a fairly sizeable container though, to work properly I'd say it would need to be about twice the size of your PC case

I might use one of the 50 gallon drums the mineral oil comes in as the case. Would work out really handy, wouldn't even have to handle the stuff then, just dump the entire PC into it
If I had millions of dollars to spend on a computer, I would rather use a diamond water block. Except it wouldn't actually be a water block, it would be a mercury block because it would have liquid mercury flowing through it. The mercury would flow through a large automobile radiator with a fan.
The side of the container act as the heat-sink surface and after a while the heat of the oil reaches an equilibrium.
please tell me, how the f.ck is this possible!
Attached images
28170_6.jpg
well... you see.. the horse and i were having a little fun, and... well, was kinda a spure of the moment thing, with all the hardcore horse sex, she didnt realise where she was going, i thrusted to hard, and thats the result... not that much of a big deal guys.. i do it all the time.

E:
Quote from sam93 :That guy is Cornish born and bred. Over there incest is best lol.

That guy is a chick i think lol, and incest is best ftw!
Quote from mickyc30 :That guy is a chick i think lol, and incest is best ftw!

No incest is not best. It is sick.
yeah... thats what i ment *coller pull* Incest is only ok if u have a really hot sister. Other than that, its pretty messed up..
Quote from mickyc30 :well... you see.. the horse and i were having a little fun, and... well, was kinda a spure of the moment thing, with all the hardcore horse sex, she didnt realise where she was going, i thrusted to hard, and thats the result... not that much of a big deal guys.. i do it all the time.

lol not that kind of horse lube. It's the stuff used for, shall we say, "examinations"
this thread needs to be bumped

bump
Quote from sam93 :She must like a good poke, lol.

With a very long hard stick!

HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE BOOBIES! :hyper:
is she the one of the Epic Boobs?
Oh god, why the f**k do people keep posting shit like this, with all these immature idiots around here.

This ain't no mofaqing 4Chan around here. -_-
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Oh god, why the f**k do people keep posting shit like this, with all these immature idiots around here.

This ain't no mofaqing 4Chan around here. -_-

totaly agree with you

Gimme more pics of those 2 sisters
This thread is closed

Inevitable picture thread
(2665 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG