The online racing simulator
Quote from evilpimp :Iron man was MEH. I liked it but not THAT much.

I thought I was the only one who thought that. I was pretty underwhelmed by it, really. I enjoyed it, but it wasn't amazing.
Watched Tropic Thunder yesterday, brilliant movie, worth wathing
Well maybe, Hellboy is not for everyone :P Just that hancock felt wierd, I liked it, but I didnt think its too good ... Oh personally, I liked The Incredible Hulk (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0800080/), it was nothing woah woow or like that, but its a good movie for sure, it probably was the 3rd/2nd best comicbook movie so far this year
Right, i'm going to the cinema on Friday night - what do I watch?

Going with the GF, who literally can't watch anything remotely scary (which means no Death Race ), and needs to be a 15 or under - recommendations?
I've been to the cinema a few days back and saw "Mirrors"
Absolutely DO NOT EVEN WATCH... the idea is nice in the beginning, but instead of getting the viewer into fear of something unknown, that is hiding somewhere - you get a movie that consists of screamers from start to finish. And when the whole explanation of the mystical stuff happening is revealed "IT IS TEH SATAN WORK" the whole audeons performed a one of a kind epic mass facepalm...

Last week saw Tropic Thunder - had a laugh if Im honest. I'd recommend it if you don't have anything better to watch...

Anybody got advice on "Eagle Eye"? Really nice trailer for that movie, worth a watch?

This sunday - Im seeing Pineapple express and after that - definetly Max Payne (just to flame it since Jim Bravura is an elderly, fat, white man wearing glasses..... NOT.... LUDACRIS)

Quote from evilgenius :Hellboy is not for everyone :P

Too right mate, it's for children..... we are talking about Hellboy2... aren't we?
Taken was GREAT! It's been a long time since I haven't liked a movie that much...The Bourne trilogy style action, great character...suspense, the city I live in as the setting, what else do you need?
Quote from Paranoid Android :Taken was GREAT! It's been a long time since I haven't liked a movie that much...The Bourne trilogy style action, great character...suspense, the city I live in as the setting, what else do you need?

Same here, i thought it was very good film because the plot sounds a little dull 8.4/10 for me.
Watched Quaratine earlier today. Its a failed 28 weeks later/cloverfield mash-up unfortunately. Only Danny can make a grade A horror movie where the antagonists are crazy humans.
The Spanish movie Quarantine is based on (a copy of) was a really good time, IMO. But I haven't seen the remake.
Memento.

Another fine movie .
How to lose friends and alienate people ftl

Tropic Thunder ftmfw
Transsiberian was a pretty decent watch.

The plot was a little strange at times, but still a great watch.
I just watched lately couple of teckademics mischief movies
If you like car/race "movies", take a look!
Eagle Eye...bit weird...reminds me too much of the Sandra Bullock film "The Net"...that sucked too!
Quote from Bladerunner :Eagle Eye...bit weird...reminds me too much of the Sandra Bullock film "The Net"...that sucked too!

I thought it was like iRobot tbh, though iRobot was far better imo.

Went to see House Bunny last night, although it was your usual OTT stupid girl thing, it was pretty hularious and well worth the watch, especcially when she meets someone for the first time.
Quote from AK-Chester :Dr Horrible....

That's what I said few pages back ;P and in some other forum, but no-one seemed to check it out I personally loved it
Its more for the adults amongst us, but I saw a film recently, Y.P.F. and it was actually pretty good, a touch risque, very funny, but quite sensitively done for a film about "relations".
went a couple of weeks ago and seen pineapple express, total stoner movie, was brilliant.

went and seen rocknrolla last week, was absolutely quality.
Quote from Bawbag :... A few months ago I had the notion to download some old movies, Memento, Fight Club, American History X. All good films ...

Watched it 2 weeks ago - a masterpiece,must see.
Saw W. last night.

It's about what you'd expect.

i.e., not very good.
Spirited Away.

The little Animae thingy.

Really good

Quote from evilgenius :That's what I said few pages back ;P and in some other forum, but no-one seemed to check it out I personally loved it

Yeah, me too.
American history X - Great movie, you should watch it

Recommend a film you've seen lately.
(3163 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG