The online racing simulator
game-TV.com and the 16 hours race of Kyoto
Tonight starts the 16h race of Kyoto... and I just found out the emission times. The live coverage is starting tonight at 1930cest / 17:30z(=gmt=utc) That are the first 4 hours of the race, so the emission will end at 22:00z.
The second emisson will start at 0600z. The race will end at 1000z.

Commentators will be Mika, Nico and Normann Wild.

That are the infos I have

here the link directly to the stream: http://www.game-tv.com/stream

EDIT: I just thought It would be interesting, and hope noone is angry with me posting it.
*rubs hands together in expectant glee*
Quote from TFalke55 :
EDIT: I just thought It would be interesting, and hope noone is angry with me posting it.

Glad you have and good to know you make the effort so people like me know - thanks

We have it on our website too for people to watch
#4 - FlonZ
Very nice !
Should the video be showing anything right now, or is the "Video is loading.." correct !?
Quote from FlonZ :Very nice !
Should the video be showing anything right now, or is the "Video is loading.." correct !?

There's an interview on.
Quote from FlonZ :Very nice !

It's a german ip-tv channel, so they are casting things 24h around the clock
#8 - FlonZ
I can't get it to work. First firefox got c++ errors, so switched to IE, it worked, but only for 18 seconds, then the stream would freeze, and the same happens after 18 seconds in external player (winamp) ! .. can someone help me !?
The intro is just repeating itself for me.
something went wrong with the guy who should make the stream, I just watched Race1 on LFS Remote when he timed out, and the stream isn't working either
the stream don't work for me too...
Looks like its working now.
seems to work now, just streamed a laggy version of that rendered trailer from RM
Has it started yet? Right now I have some band singing.

Edit: Is there going to be someone talking in American or am I going to have to listen to Germans(?) the whole time?
I'm not sure. Is it laggy to you too? (only the picture, sound is good)
They should speak english all time. (but am not sure about that)
English commentary would be a lot better.
Quote from ACCAkut :I'm not sure. Is it laggy to you too? (only the picture, sound is good)

Its perfect for me..its loading at 864kb/s. The only time it lags is when I scroll, which is normal.
Quote from Gav190 :English commentary would be a lot better.

well Racing minds is a german team, 1/3 of the drivers is german and game-tv is german too. I'm sure they will give english summaries from time to time.
I can´t watch that race... I will have to use LFS Remote. The Picture has like 0.5 FPS. But the Sound is OK
@accakut

I hope so...
Stream works perfectly fine for me.
Quote from buedi :I can´t watch that race... I will have to use LFS Remote. The Picture has like 0.5 FPS. But the Sound is OK

Ich hab mir schnell den VLC geladen, läuft wesentlich besser
is there stream for every server? or just race 1 server?
AFAIK they are going to switch servers constantly.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG