The online racing simulator
Quote from lerts :you say its widely known

YOU FAIL on providing a link and it cant be so obvious when thres 3 wiki questions asking exactly this with no answers

Lerts, does EVERYTHING has to be on YouTube and Wiki?? You know the "trick" when you rub plastic to your hair, and it get's electrified? I knew that "trick" in kinder garden... What people are trying to say to you, is, if there's no video about that on the youtube it doesn't mean it doesn't exist.. If i record myself rubbing plastic against my hair and then use it as a dust collector, will i be the first person who discovered that just because i'm first to post it on the Youtube? That's what people are saying...

Btw, i seriosly tried hard to understand that girl story, but i just couldn't..
Quote from lerts :
YOU FAIL on providing a link and it cant be so obvious when thres 3 wiki questions asking exactly this with no answers

Sorry that I can't provide a link to my 6th grade science book. Sadly, I don't know where I have it, or if I even ahve ot, or might have just scanned the page where it said how you could magnetize things (and thus, reverse magnets like compass needles)

Also, honestly, I think it was more than cannabis and and a broken heart. Both might have been accelerating your psychical illness, but you might have got it anyways.

I for one had my fair share of both, but I didn't crack up.

Are you going to a therapist? I really hope you do, because there is a chance of setting you straight again, and you seem to be a nice and intelligent guy. But the longer you don't fight your situation, the worse it'll get, and the harder to get rid of.
It's funny, every time more people start to flame you, Lert's, you come up with a load of crap about illnesses or whatever.

That's really no excuse, if you're upset or whatever, be straight, and be real and talk about it - in - an - on topic and direct way - and get advice and support. I'm sure people here (myself included) will actually listen to your troubles (serious ones, not about dogs with 3 legs)

Don't wrap that in a bubble of 'madness' thinking that people will like you, if it's the attention you are after, I'm sure there are better ways of getting it than being hated. May I suggest learning to make some really nice skins, renders, or high quality textures for some of the less modified cars such as RB, LX and FXO cars (etc etc)

Lemme tell you that I had actually been so emotionally screwed up I was off school for 3 months (final year, just before and 2 weeks into my GCSE's) because I overdosed and became seriously unwell? Currently, I was basically made redundant, I have no close immediate family, my relationship with my girlfreind is extremely rocky at the moment and likely to result in us splitting up, I damn well near lost most of my decent freinds to drugs, drink or gangs which I won't be associated with.

Basically, what I'm trying to say is that everyone has problems, some people have problems which aren't as 'big' or 'important' as other peoples', but everyone does.

Do I (or anyone else on this forum who can relate to any form of personal issues, I'm sure most of you can) insist on making, lets face it - stupid threads, with ideas which have been well documented and are common knowledge, yet you insit you thought of them yourself, and are the first to have done so?

We all have our 'off topic' moments, it lightens the mood on the forum and makes it a nicer enviroment away from the personal gritty gritty petit insults we all make to other people (and recieve) at one point or another. However the 'rare' moment of madness that we all go through as part of the 'letting off steam' phase, seems to last forever with you.
im having my meds like a good kid and i should have been finished with it on 3 months but realizing myself im not well i decided to keep them on unlimited

i talk this things with my sister who is a psichiatrist and tells me the meds

but there are some things i dont feel like telling anybody and i just dare to do in a forum where im anonimous

but as you have seen in my thread a public analisis on myself lead to so much flaming it got locked

so thats what ive been trying to do share my ideas with common people to realize of my mistakes

but this is probably a mistake since people is cruel and they will laugh and humiliate the crazy instead of trying to help him

and im not that crazy ive been far worse now im just odd

a prove im not crazy is that im not convinced of my ideas and im open to dialogue
Quote from lerts :im not convinced of my ideas and im open to dialogue

neither of which is true
nope im not convinced in fact maybe due to this forum im swithcing from agnostic believing if god exist extreme evil is staged to atheist believing theres no god and if he exists he is evil
that's hardly an athiest view, in taking an athiest view you categorically deny the existence of any god(s), like I do. And you even got the definition of agnostic wrong - at least I was taught at school years ago that an agnostic is basically an undecided person, who doesn't believe there is a god but if someone offers irrefutable proof for the existence of one then he/she'll accept that

If you say you are athiest, you don't go around saying 'if there is a god he is evil', you believe in NO god

and I'll say it again, this is only what I was taught many years ago
god being evil is the same than no god , just a more powerfull sadistic being

like a cruel kid burning ants with a lens, of course the kid is no god but some ant might consider him so
god being evil is not the same as no god at all. A god that is evil is an evil god, he is still a god. No god at all implies there is no god, good or evil

Jesus f***ing christ.....
He's one of those that say "Thanks god I'm atheist"
The way I heard the agnostic thing was, that they do not believe there is anything that proves the existance of godlike beings.
i'm a dyxlexic, agnostic, insomniac who lies awake all night wondering if there is a dog
well maybe you are right im not atheist im agnostic but now i believe the world is real and if god exists he can only be a sadist

humm gays nuked giants obliterated by deluge and phanatics willing to murder their sons taken to the pantheon

well i feel totally dpressed about this but at least i sound sane dont you think so
Quote from tinvek :i'm a dyxlexic, agnostic, insomniac who lies awake all night wondering if there is a dog

Now that made me laugh

my 1st youtube on my discovery of pole shifting
(214 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG