The online racing simulator
Why I Don't Play LFS Anymore
(59 posts, started )
Quote from TiJay :Give it another chance, mate. I hadn't played LFS for months until I picked it up again a few days ago. Yes, I've spent a lot of time on Autocross/Drift servers since I got back but it's fun.

Same here, I've literally been away for years, but out of nowhere I'm totally hooked again
Playing lfs nowadays is like having sex with dead people.
Quote from Uximura :Playing lfs nowadays is like having sex with dead people.

I hope you arent being serious. I dont see how genitals come (no pun intended) into this discussion.

Playing LFS is nowhere near necrophilia.
Dont go dude i mean im racer and sometimes i drift to im slow on some tracks but that does not stop me from playing and trying til i get the hang of it.

And the tyre wear and heat isnt that bad i can drift fairly wel with it when im on shikane drifters
wich is rare becaus i love racing more in my personal opinion.

But i dont hope u think real tyres used for drift last that long within2 runs those tyres are ruined
Quote from spiderbait90 :Playing LFS is nowhere near necrophilia.

It's good to have someone on board who can confidently declare that for us.
I don't play because i dont have time, and i have iRacing. I'm waiting for some new cars, a new track or something new to come out for LFS, probably the same as a few other people. I think my s2 license is the best $4x I've ever spent...
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Dont go dude i mean im racer and sometimes i drift to im slow on some tracks but that does not stop me from playing and trying til i get the hang of it.

And the tyre wear and heat isnt that bad i can drift fairly wel with it when im on shikane drifters
wich is rare becaus i love racing more in my personal opinion.

But i dont hope u think real tyres used for drift last that long within2 runs those tyres are ruined

You might want to PM that to 3 years ago when he might have cared
random thread....but lfs definitely needs some "new" in it, although that's why we get new patches and the forum? the part that keeps me here is almost unlimited customizations, the only thing you can't change are physics(close enough for me) and shapes(i wish), i even have topless girls burning out on a wall in fern bay, what more can you ask for
Thanks for the new sig, Mp3_Astra.

speedemon: Devias ter criado um tópico a dizer isso mesmo em vez de reactivares um tópico de 3 anos!

For who doesn't understand Portuguese: You should've chosen to make a new thread instead of bumping a 3-year-old one!

/facepalm

I'm also stunned that nobody closed this one yet

Why I Don't Play LFS Anymore
(59 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG