The online racing simulator
Goddess
Attached images
35.jpg

Almost there, almost!
Wow! Thats some really incredible stuff! Thanks a lot for this!
After skinpack is finished we can even make DD2 league with divisions and stuff like in original game! Everyone will choose driver\skin they wish to race. Should be very fun ^__^
Looking forward for the pack! Keep up a great job!
Quote from Gavin UK :yeah that's the ones, but in white though lol

I'll try knock some up today. If you want any other tyre manufacturers on it, I can then release a complete sidewall pack thingy.
Quote from beefyman666 :I'll try knock some up today. If you want any other tyre manufacturers on it, I can then release a complete sidewall pack thingy.

thanks, really need the white goodyear eagles feel free to make a pack with more
Quote from ekze :Wow! Thats some really incredible stuff! Thanks a lot for this!
After skinpack is finished we can even make DD2 league with divisions and stuff like in original game! Everyone will choose driver\skin they wish to race. Should be very fun ^__^
Looking forward for the pack! Keep up a great job!

That would be awesome
Was it 5 leagues in DD2 orginally?
Quote from The Very End :That would be awesome

IIRC, the first game had a graded division system whereas the second one dropped this grading system.
Jon, did GetWalled ever come back up? Maybe we could use that for our DD races...
Quote from Gavin UK :thanks, really need the white goodyear eagles feel free to make a pack with more

All done. Only took a screenshot of the Goodyear sidewalls, the others are random and aren't all that great. Feel free to edit it.
Attached images
goodyear eagle sidewall.jpg
Attached files
LOGOALPHA.dds - 1.3 MB - 201 views
perfect

would be a good idea to incude this in with the skin pack

epic stuff going on here now hehe
Attached images
dd1.jpg
Quote from DavidSco :Jon, did GetWalled ever come back up? Maybe we could use that for our DD races...

The server still exists David, it's just that no-one goes on it.
Quote from Jon606 :The server still exists David, it's just that no-one goes on it.

When the skin pack is done we got to change that!
where do i put the tire sidewalls??

thanks tur8o
DDS folder iirc.
Quote from Tur8o :where do i put the tire sidewalls??

thanks tur8o

DDS folder. Don't forget to backup the original ones incase you don't like these ones.
Put the file in your DDR folder Found in your LFS main directory, then data and then again DDR

Damn you beef
Quote from The Very End :

Nope. AFAIK 5 divs was in DD1 on PSX version with 20 drivers. On PC there was 4 divisions with 15 (?) drivers. In DD2 there was the same number on divisions on PC and PSX version (4 divisions and 20 drivers). ^.~
I see, thanks
DD is centered around crashing. With the whole "lag spike" thing in LFS how are we going to have a good bowl game?

Also, DD racing is centered around crashing. How would you want to do that unless u'd have rules against contact (which I'm fine with)
Nice work on the sidewalls Beefy!

Barmy Army
Attached images
53.jpg
Quote from lizardfolk :DD is centered around crashing. With the whole "lag spike" thing in LFS how are we going to have a good bowl game?

Also, DD racing is centered around crashing. How would you want to do that unless u'd have rules against contact (which I'm fine with)

Destruction Derby also had a racing mode, where the point where to win, and on fastest time. We could do something like that.
Yeah, I was thinking about that mode too... Stock Car Racing it was called if I remember correctly.
No really any rules for crashing or going wrong way. But the winner will be driver, who finishes on first position.

Destruction Derby 1 Skins
(355 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG