The online racing simulator
Scenes/Materials
(727 posts, started )
Here are FBM, XRR, XRG, XFR, XFG, F08, FOX , XRT in 3ds. Converted them from max to .3ds with 3dmax7. They dont have materials. etc.
Attached files
Zcars.rar - 1.4 MB - 523 views
Quote from okijuhans :Here are FBM, XRR, XRG, XFR, XFG, F08, FOX , XRT in 3ds. Converted them from max to .3ds with 3dmax7. They dont have materials. etc.

woooohoooo blessed are you :laola::banana_ra:monkey::boing:
I've heard that there was a blackwood model around sometime,but it was untextured and stuff like that,but is there any way for me to get it?
You'll need to download one of the S1 versions of LFS from the main site to be able to texture it.
Hey folks i have decided to release the fz lights i was working on. Check it here

So u guys are free to use,modify,etc hope you fill find it useful

DOWNLOAD
Quote from e2mustang :Hey folks i have decided to release the fz lights i was working on. Check it here

So u guys are free to use,modify,etc hope you fill find it useful

DOWNLOAD

Awesome!
Big thx Mus!
someone got some high-res street and Wall textures?
just google,i've found some,or if u have a good camera take some yourself.
/me needs intercooler
Why ? I mean, you can breathe .. dont you ?
Seriously, it's pretty easy to make one. Make a box, then dig some lines there, add cilinders and stuff.
I think I have one on my PC somewhere in .3ds format, but I cant be arsed looking for it in all of those folders I have every where on my 4 HDD's.
Here's the VW Scirocco and the updated Formula BMW in .3ds format for those of you who can't import .CMX and those of you who use Blender.

CMX viewer for the textures.
Attached files
New VWS and FBM.rar - 471.1 KB - 435 views
wow, thanks!
big thanks man!
Thanks I have to make a bodykit for the VW ^^
-
(okijuhans) DELETED by okijuhans
-
(Sponge) DELETED by Sponge
thanks dude.
:color::color::color:

Thank you so much. Im going to test this right now.
You are one bad MOTHER F***ER Looks really nice And so fast done too
I might of missed some areas of the car when doing thew smoothing groups, so I'll prob be checking it again tomorrow.
looks nice. Very well done. LineR32 for president.
Attached images
rendertest2.jpg
rendertest.jpg
big thx to LineR32.....your work did save me many time....

but we krauts like to sit on the left side...so our mechanics do the steeringwheel to the left side

Very good work LineR32, i might give a try for rendering this new stuff.

Scenes/Materials
(727 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG