The online racing simulator
Only one I saved I stuffed it into the wall coming out of the final chicane, looked like it would have beaten my PB too
Attached files
Mike Bingo_AS4_XRR.spr - 103.4 KB - 250 views
OK :P I don't drive the XRR much (read ever) but here goes.

1. Setup doesn't look that great - understeers in and oversteers out (or is that just the XRR??)
2. Some of the corners on that lap were really good, e.g one but last, but some were pretty bad.
3. Use all the track, e.g T1 and the Corkscrew.
I'm not exactly an expert, but I have some advice that might help:
  • Go wider and further to the left upon entry to turn 1
  • Through turn 1, go close to the curb at the start, and gradually move out (You did the opposite - Go far out at the start and gradually move in, and then out again :schwitz
I'm not gonna go through it turn by turn, (I will if you really want) but some general tips:
  • If there's a curb on the inside, it generally indicates that you want to be hugging that curb
  • Go as wide as you can when entering corners
  • Drive smoothly - I saw you several times weaving left and right of the racing line
Quote from J@tko :OK :P I don't drive the XRR much (read ever) but here goes.

1. Setup doesn't look that great - understeers in and oversteers out (or is that just the XRR??)
2. Some of the corners on that lap were really good, e.g one but last, but some were pretty bad.
3. Use all the track, e.g T1 and the Corkscrew.

I don't feel confident with the car at all and I'm rubbish at setting up the car
Quote from Mike Bingo :I don't feel confident with the car at all and I'm rubbish at setting up the car

Drive the FXR?
If I had decent setup I would
I got my XRR setup from there.
i think im going FXR..
it got the most torque so u lose less because of the ballast

and ill be driving FXR in 16h (GT2) and MoE (GT1)
so its good practise
Which reminds me, if anyone is still interested in the 16h, gimme a shout. Our gt1 fxr is still one man short
Quote from hyntty :Which reminds me, if anyone is still interested in the 16h, gimme a shout. Our gt1 fxr is still one man short

This saturday right?
Quote from Fastwalker :i think im going FXR..
it got the most torque so u lose less because of the ballast

and ill be driving FXR in 16h (GT2) and MoE (GT1)
so its good practise

Also racing in the 16hr in FXR, thats what made my decision easy for me! we gonna have a party, see u on track sat!
Quote from Dizzydarryn :Also racing in the 16hr in FXR, thats what made my decision easy for me! we gonna have a party, see u on track sat!

Heh are you in GT1 or GT2? I'm driving for SR in GT2 .

Btw, sorry if I don't have time this week to help anyone if they need me but I will probably have the time next week since the race will be on the 1st.
Quote from evilpimp :Heh are you in GT1 or GT2? I'm driving for SR in GT2 .

We're in GT2 - car 177 Although I'm not sure if we will be seeing each other - it depends a bit on what server we're put on.
S1:
- GT1: 1 - 12
- GT2: 1 - 8
- NGT: 1 - 6

S2:
- GT1: 13 - 24
- GT2: 9 - 16
- NGT: 7 - 12

S3:
- GT1: 25 - 36
- GT2: 17 - 24
- NGT: 13 - 18

S4:
- GT1: 37 - 48
- GT2: 25 - 31
- NGT: 19 - 24

Soo, SR with Taha is at server 1, 177 is at server 4 as we all we ( that's not gone well)

So boys, easy backmarking please
Quote from hyntty :Soo, SR with Taha is at server 1, 177 is at server 4 as we all we ( that's not gone well)

So boys, easy backmarking please

I'm also in the first server, thanks to troy who managed to beat the wr by 0.11 secs in quali

So Taha, you better not bump the shit out of our UFR!
Quote from Fuse5 :I'm also in the first server, thanks to troy who managed to beat the wr by 0.11 secs in quali

So Taha, you better not bump the shit out of our UFR!

Yeah - amazing lap. Go Switzerland! :b
Nice, nice. I'll be honking my way past . Troy's a beast .
Anyways, good luck to all of you .
Hmm. Not doing to well at this. The #8 FXR is kinda off the pace, just done a 2.38 with ma kb - will probs struggle to break 2.35 tbh. But as a nice aside, I think I can do the race on R3 tyres , and maybe quali on R2s - watch out
I was wonderring wil there be live streaming of this race a friend of mine and my daad seem intrested in it
There most likely will be a stream... if timo doesn't die or anything
Quote from JO53PHS :There most likely will be a stream... if timo doesn't die or anything

Suposing he doesn't what's the adres it wil be streamed on?

Oh and if he does il kill him
Quote from hyntty :Who's gonna kill me? Fuse?

If u suddenly die so there is no stream i wil kill u

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG