(22 posts, started )
Twin Monkey Drift
Video is not working for me btw .
try again :P
Not bad not bad...here are the downsides

1. Low-ish FPS at all times
2. Point camera at the cars and action at all times
3. Make sure all dissolve transfers go smoothly
4. If you end the movie - make sure to drop the tempo smoothly right before it ends, not simply fade it to black
5. Add some music next time

(and YES, those sounds are not music)

#5 - Nicce
Bagera... du e ju bra på d där me drifting..
hojta ifall du vill twinna en dag som du sa för nåra dar sen =)

good movie..
Porlen is good one to..

creed´s to DM
Don't work for me either... Vimeo is stopping gaming vids anyway..
It works fine for me.

Good work Baghera.
Thanks all yeah ill keep all that things in mind.. kiddin me no music?
Quote from Baghera_ :Thanks all yeah ill keep all that things in mind.. kiddin me no music?

Yup, you didn't put music in the video
-
(BAMBO) DELETED by BAMBO
there is music in the video ive checked it myself. must be bugged for some users. i might put it up on youtube instead. seems some have codec problems with vimeo hd streams.
Nope, it's not in codecs... there are sounds of kittens being tortured by bad guitar players, but no music :P
Quote :1. Low-ish FPS at all times
2. Point camera at the cars and action at all times
3. Make sure all dissolve transfers go smoothly
4. If you end the movie - make sure to drop the tempo smoothly right before it ends, not simply fade it to black

Agree.
Quote :5. Add some music next time

Nice video anyway.
Very good video and there is music.
Quote from jamodabestdood :Very good video and there is music.

lol. I think what squid means is that there's no good music in this vid. There's music in it alright but maybe it's not what squid would like to call "music". :]
I think its an amazing video, and I like the music. (Its just me) But maybe its just the fact that I drift with them all the time. Keep it up guys!
Quote from [SWE]RE :lol. I think what squid means is that there's no good music in this vid. There's music in it alright but maybe it's not what squid would like to call "music". :]

Quote from squidhead :
5. Add some music next time
[White text]
(and YES, those sounds are not music)[/White text]

Quote from HateSkylines :I think its an amazing video, and I like the music. (Its just me) But maybe its just the fact that I drift with them all the time. Keep it up guys!

cheeers
Yeah there is music, Sounds like Nightwish not sure the video maker might be able to confirm what music is being played. How about next time you turn the volume up or Unmute it? :S
veldig bra film! digger den!
Within temptation - Angels
XRT drift 5/10
Video Editing 7/10
Music 500/10

I love Within temptation =D

Twin Monkey Drift
(22 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG