The online racing simulator
Quote from zeugnimod :Hamilton had several bad races, too. So that means he is just as unworthy as Massa?

I already stated ages ago the drivers are making far too many mistakes this year.

Isn't it interesting that Kubica, who had at best the third quickest car on the grid, and sometimes even worse, would only be 12 points behind with 2 races to go, and he hadn't have a particularly brilliant season neither.

and if you want to state that, you shouldn't be quoting my quote, I was quoting what HE said wrong with Massa having one bad race.
Quote : Ferrari & FIA vs Hamilton - Hamilton Winz!!

I think you'll find the FIA is still substantially richer
Massa does a shit race, hes a shit driver and needs to go to GP2.

Lewis makes stupid mistakes, hes too young and silly.

No matter what they do in F1, whoever wins, to race in F1 and be near the top, first, second, third... your the best in the world.

Immaturity these days...
NEITHER Massa nor Hamilton deserve to be Champion... This year wasn't about shining the brightest, but sucking the least - a poor show for the "crown of motorsports"...
Quote from sam93 :Massa cant even handle a car very well in wet races, he was spinning like mad at Silverstone this year whilst Hamilton drove brilliantly. Yes, Hamilton did crash in the pit which was stupid but Massa doesn't seem to be able to win unless he is on the front row.

To be honest neither of them deserve the championship, if the Renault and BMW were more competitive then it would have been a 4 horse race.

As it it's Lewis as done better than Massa this season when the 2 cars were matched, the rest of the time the Ferrari has been lacking in speed, grip, control and fuel rigs. I can't help but think we are starting to see the Ferrari's lose ground and move backwards down the grid. It happens every now and then (see Williams) I just hope Renault and BMW can step up.
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :To be honest neither of them deserve the championship, if the Renault and BMW were more competitive then it would have been a 4 horse race.

As it it's Lewis as done better than Massa this season when the 2 cars were matched, the rest of the time the Ferrari has been lacking in speed, grip, control and fuel rigs. I can't help but think we are starting to see the Ferrari's lose ground and move backwards down the grid. It happens every now and then (see Williams) I just hope Renault and BMW can step up.

It would be weird to see Ferrari's down the grid, wouldn't it. If Hamilton wins the WDC this year he will make history as being the youngest F1 Champion, he is still learning as we can tell but once he has got better with handling pressure and stop making mistakes, I reckon he will be a very good driver/champion. LH didn't seem to show no pressure this weekend where as you could see it with Massa, wonder what will happen in Brazil? Hamilton for the win!!!
Quote from sam93 :It would be weird to see Ferrari's down the grid, wouldn't it. If Hamilton wins the WDC this year he will make history as being the youngest F1 Champion, he is still learning as we can tell but once he has got better with handling pressure and stop making mistakes, I reckon he will be a very good driver/champion. LH didn't seem to show no pressure this weekend where as you could see it with Massa, wonder what will happen in Brazil? Hamilton for the win!!!

The benefit is that Massa always seems to be good at Brazil, so maybe it could be a great ace for the championship.....doubt it though
This season has been very weird. I would like to see Lewis take the championship over Massa.

Still, hope to see Massa does well in 2 weeks ay.. Would be great to see a very huge comeback too.
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :The benefit is that Massa always seems to be good at Brazil, so maybe it could be a great ace for the championship.....doubt it though

Massa could win the race but might not win the championship as I dont see Hamilton finishing any lower then 5th, I think it will either be:
1st - Hamilton
2nd - Massa

Or

1st - Massa
2nd - Hamilton

But who knows, we will have to wait and see. But, if Hamilton drives like he did today at Brazil I think he will win the race and the title.
All Lewis needs is 6th or higher.
Quote from aoun :All Lewis needs is 6th or higher.

I know, but I think he will win.
Come to think of it, i dont think anyone these days have won a championship from their home race. If Massa won the WDC, it would be a special one.
Quote from aoun :All Lewis needs is 6th or higher.

5th... If Massa wins, he has 6:5 wins this season over Hamilton, so Hamilton has to be at least 1 point in front...
Quote from aoun :Come to think of it, i dont think anyone these days have won a championship from their home race. If Massa won the WDC, it would be a special one.

It's has been done before but it was way back when, I forget the details but James "I'm gonna love you and huge you and call you Lewis" Allen eluded to somebody during our coverage, unfortunately I was half asleep by then.
Quote from Becky Rose :It's has been done before but it was way back when, I forget the details but James "I'm gonna love you and hug you and call you Lewis" Allen eluded to somebody during our coverage, unfortunately I was half asleep by then.

/Fixed
He wants to huge him too, James Allen is into large'ing things. A pioneer of super-sized McDonalds and stuff.

Really.
It was Guiseppe Farina at Monza, mind you, it WAS only like a 6 race championship.
Quote from sam93 :Massa could win the race but might not win the championship as I dont see Hamilton finishing any lower then 5th,

Last year all he needed was fifth at Interlagos and he ****ed it up easily that time.

I'd quite like to see him win it this year, but I'd also like him to lose just because I'm sick of your posts in GP threads.
Quote from thisnameistaken :

I'd quite like to see him win it this year, but I'd also like him to lose just because I'm sick of your posts in GP threads.

Ok, so you want him to lose because of my posts, makes sense. Why dont you add me to your ignore list, then you wont have to read them.
That was a boring race... Anyways, Hamilton has to finish in top 5 so hopefully he wont make a stupid mistake and ruin it like last year. I can already imagin James Allen screaming like a crazy monkey on crack when Hamilton crosses the line 5th though... I'm muting it on the last lap lol.
Quote from sam93 :Ok, so you want him to lose because of my posts, makes sense. Why dont you add me to your ignore list, then you wont have to read them.

Good idea - done!
James Allen was in top form for this race, some classics comments were...

"F1 has to remain the pinnacle of F1"

"It's a bit strange to retire just because of brakes"

...I loved it when he said it's strange to retire just because you're brakes are failing, he really has no idea what the hell he is talking about. Great drive by Hamilton, totally flawless, driver of the day for me is Alonso.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :driver of the day for me is Alonso.

How? He didn't exactly do anything special did he. Driver of the day for me is Hamilton as he didn't make one mistake and has been quick all weekend and just drove brilliantly.

Note: I haven't said this just because I am a Hamilton fan
Quote from sam93 :How? He didn't exactly do anything special did he. Driver of the day for me is Hamilton as he didn't make one mistake and has been quick all weekend and just drove brilliantly.

Note: I haven't said this just because I am a Hamilton fan

ehhh alonso has been quick all weekend and drove brilliantly.

put hami in the renault and alonso in the mclaren...you'll see the difference.
Quote from JJ72 :put hami in the renault and alonso in the mclaren...you'll see the difference.

Are you saying Lewis is in the fastest car or are you saying Alonso is the fastest driver.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG