The online racing simulator
If the RBR is really faster car than the Toro rosso, they should instantly replace CD with Veltlet. Coulthard seems like he is prepared to quit already...
Well, Hamilton has a half a sec on everyone else. Looking for settings I guess; Kubica said on radio his car was handling really badly.
Quote from Hyperactive :If the RBR is really faster car than the Toro rosso, they should instantly replace CD with Veltlet. Coulthard seems like he is prepared to quit already...

well replayed showed a BMW passed him when DC was on his flyer (somehow, or the pass was a lap before), and then that BMW kinda blocked him and then pulled into the pits.
Quote from NotAnIllusion :Well, Hamilton has a half a sec on everyone else. Looking for settings I guess; Kubica said on radio his car was handling really badly.

Kubica : The car just doesn't turn!
Well, shiiiit fool, i think you got undastiihr!
yep, Heifdfield not the best move against DC
"The man is not a sportsman."
Really tight in the top 10; Piquet must be kicking himself for missing P10 by 0.007..
Kubica.
another amazing pole! Kovalainen should of been 2nd :/
Alonso for the lead after T1!
Pfft, I could tell Hamilton was going to get pole. Shame I was right Interesting settings for the top 5, but without a safety car tomorrow, Hamilton is going to win, Massa 3rd or 4th T_T
Quali results:
Attached images
quali.png
Quote from DevilDare :another amazing pole! Kovalainen should of been 2nd :/

yeah he pulled it out of the bag in the FINAL FINAL lap in qualifying again~!

Heikki was soooooooo slow in his 2nd flyer, probably something wrong with the tyres (as in not getting it up to temperature enough or got a bit of grainning or whatever~?)

he was fastest after the first flyer, but couldn't improve on his 2nd and got bumped down to 5th...
Quote from NotAnIllusion : but without a safety car tomorrow, Hamilton is going to win, Massa 3rd or 4th T_T

No, Hamilton will win and Massa will finish fifth which would hand Hamilton the championship.

Kovalainen seems to have trouble finding the right braking spot on the hairpin, pitty he locked the front wheels up which stopped him from qualifying higher.
Quote from DevilDare :wouldnt be surprised to tell the truth

I wouldn't be, either. Chances are high that Hamilton has another bad start and loses his mind again.
Nice qually.

Webber has a grid penalty for his engine change, poor fellow.

1. Hamilton
2. Raikkonen
3. Massa
4. Alonso
5. Kovalainen
6. Heidfeld
7. Vettel
8. Trulli
9. Bourdais
10. Piquet

T1 clash, anyone?
If Renault are competitive next season, and if BMW are competitive too, that means there will be a 8way drivers championship battle and a 4way team championship battle, which would be very interesting, as the FIA can't penalise all the other teams and drivers now can they? :P
1. Hamilton
2. Raikko (!!!)
3. Massa

T1 -> ?
i bet my ass on that it will be a crash in first corner
Quote from aroX123 :i bet my ass on that it will be a crash in first corner

you can't bet what nobody wants.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG