The online racing simulator
OcUK 6% discount on everything
(20 posts, started )

overclockers.co.uk are running a 6% discount on the next 6 things you buy for the next 6 days. Might be worth having a look.
#2 - Bean0
Still with free delivery if you are a forum member with 250+ posts ?
Yeah, I imagine so.
#4 - Jakg
Quote from Bean0 :Still with free delivery if you are a forum member with 250+ posts ?

Interesting offer - may have to start whoring there, too!
had bought my little monster xp-m from that site.
Quote from Bean0 :Still with free delivery if you are a forum member with 250+ posts ?

Still with appalling customer service and an owner with highly questionable morals?
Quote from Jakg :Interesting offer - may have to start whoring there, too!

If you're after more of that kind of offer, watercoolinguk.co.uk give you free delivery and 10% off orders over £100 if you're registered and have 25 posts or more on the overclock3d.net forums.
#8 - Bean0
Quote from STROBE :Still with appalling customer service and an owner with highly questionable morals?

Apparently their phone monkey didn't know of the offer when people were phoning up this afternoon.

I couldn't care about the views of the owner, everyone is entitled to their own.
Quote from STROBE :Still with appalling customer service and an owner with highly questionable morals?

I've heard this from one or two people. What kind of things are they supposed to have done?

I've used them a fair bit and never had a problem with getting stuff replaced or refunded.
The guy posted his opinions on immigration etc, some people disagreed.
No worse than you would hear in your local TBH.
#11 - Jakg
The guy who owns OcUK has opened threads on their forum like "why do Paki's smell so bad?" etc.

I already have free delivery from Scan on all orders over £20 + VAT thanks to Hexus, and since eBuyer stopped free delivery on orders of £49.99 or more, I'm looking around for new good deals
Quote from Bean0 :The guy posted his opinions on immigration etc, some people disagreed.
No worse than you would hear in your local TBH.

Um, not really. It was a little more than that. I've plenty other reasons for not wanting to shop at OcUK, although it's best if I don't throw accusations and libel around.
Quote from Jakg :The guy who owns OcUK has opened threads on their forum like "why do Paki's smell so bad?" etc.

Lmao.. l might start shopping there.
Kinda stupid TBH. I want some new RAM sticks however I don't get paid for another couple of weeks.. =/
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Kinda stupid TBH. I want some new RAM sticks however I don't get paid for another couple of weeks.. =/

This is why credit cards are handy.
Buy now and pay when bill arrives...zero interest to be paid.
Yeah... I can get a credit card at 17.

'Sides, easiest way to get in debt. If you don't have the money - I wouldn't buy it, unless my bike broke and I had to get a loan to mend it, in order to get to work.
Before I was 18, I would ask my parents to buy things on their card and pay them in full when their bill arrived.

There is nothing to worry about with credit cards as long as you spend wisely and not beyond your means. If you always pay the bill in full when it is due, you never pay any interest. They are a godsend for emergencies as well, car repairs etc...
#18 - Jakg
Cashback cards ftw - get between 1 - 3% of the price of what you pay back again.

Of course you'll need a credit history to get one - and at 18 your not likely to get a good credit card straight away.

Can't wait 'till i'm 18 and can take out a cashback phone contract though
Quote from Jakg :The guy who owns OcUK has opened threads on their forum like "why do Paki's smell so bad?" etc.

Really??

That's pretty appalling, especially considering their forum is one of the worst I've ever seen for censoring anything that might harm sales in any whatsoever.
#20 - Jakg
You haven't seen the eBuyer forums them

(20 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG