The online racing simulator
#1 - lerts
my 1st youtube on my discovery of pole shifting
See what happens when you open the door to his cage? At least with his own thread we knew where he was and the only people who ventured in there were trained professionals and prepared to deal with it.

It worries me that I actually WANT to watch that video. I'm scaring myself and I've not even had a chance to see it yet.
#3 - lerts
oh plz i discovered this my self, that magnets can be reversed permanently

it could be new if you lock this you are cutting the wings of science

edit:

hell im foreseing they are deleting this and i feel so bad about it
-
(BAMBO) DELETED by BAMBO
#4 - lerts
oh plz i ask the people to judge this post without prejudice or this will get locked
the video is quite bad as it doesn't explain anything you did.

But from what I saw, u used a stronger magent than the compass needle to reverse it's magentic poles. Nothing new in that, it's quite simply physics. The same way you can magentize ordinary iron.
#6 - lerts
well the video is obvious as you say poleshift of a magnet

but i cant find any like it

so thats my little grain for good

edit:

also my point is that milky way central black hole magnetic field could reverse earths when earth passes by galactic equator

for this to happen earth axe should pass perpendicular to galactic equato axe

and isnt milky way perpendicular to earth axe now

anybody knows this last point?
Will someone ****ing ban this brain fried acid tripper already?
Quote from Klutch :Will someone ****ing ban this brain fried acid tripper already?

well your nice...
Quote from anbiddulph :well your nice...

Oh come on.

You're not seriously telling me you actually like his senseless bullshit dribble?
Quote from Klutch :Will someone ****ing ban this brain fried acid tripper already?

A tad strong i feel maybe next time you have a little look to see who made the thread and then decide from there if your going to read it or move onto the next one...........simple.
Quote from Klutch :Oh come on.

You're not seriously telling me you actually like his senseless bullshit dribble?

i prefer it over your senseless insulting, i dont think ive ever seen you post anything positeve on this forum.

lets have a look at some of your other posts:
**** i hate lerts
Burn
What is it with art students all being batshit insane?
I would have thrown bottles at you
Close your mouth.
well im just talking about a discover i made by coincidence

i cant find anything like it on the net thats why i share it, probably most people didnt know this trick if any mines 1st youtube on it

i dont see why im attacked
I have read that the Earth has swapped poles in the past (possibly a number of times), and that we are apparently overdue another occurence.

I'd not thought about how it could happen, but what you say about the relative positions of the earth and the centre of the galaxy is as good a reason as any I suppose.
I can say I personally enjoy it from time to time when I want a little out of the box thinking to be done. Its not often I understand all that is being explained, but sometimes I don't need to.
Quote from anbiddulph :i prefer it over your senseless insulting, i dont think ive ever seen you post anything positeve on this forum.

**** i hate lerts
Burn
Close your mouth.

Oh sweet.
You can pick out 5 insulting posts out of my whole 300+

NO WAY!
Quote from Bean0 :I have read that the Earth has swapped poles in the past (possibly a number of times), and that we are apparently overdue another occurence.

it's one of the things that could possibly happen on 21st december 2012. We are overdue a shift and it has happened before

at least a pole reversal is better than yellowstone blowing its top
anybody knows whats earth axe positions relative to milky way?

is it paralel to earth axe or perpendicular

i heard earths is about to pass galactic equator with according my theory might mean a pole reversal
Quote from anbiddulph :i prefer it over your senseless insulting, i dont think ive ever seen you post anything positeve on this forum.

**** i hate lerts
Burn
Close your mouth.

Tbh why should people have to sit in silence while he is allowed to spam post with no attention from the mods. So what he says he has mental problems, he is a spammer and posts useless drivel and so something needs to be done.

I think he has the highest 'threads started per post" of any person.
#19 - th84
I love lerts' threads! Keep up the good work, lerts!!
Stop showing us how little you understand about... anything.

Magnetics are not new. You didn't discover them. Nor did you discover how to change the polarity of a magnet. The magnetic effects of a black hole at the centre of the galaxy would be barely measurable on earth (our own mag. field is far too strong to 'see' through easily). Indeed, the gravity effect is pretty darn small and the theory is that gravity is, on the interstellar scales, far stronger than magnetism (but oddly a billionth of the strength over 'small' scales).

Why don't you join an Amateur Physics forum? Or start one?
Not start a new one, especially not here. Join another and take your theories there, and maybe, just maybe you can talk about LFS here

I don't know if this is true... probably there's some positive posts too... but yes, try to be nice for a change maybe (Klutch)? Your posts are rather disturbing.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Tbh why should people have to sit in silence while he is allowed to spam post with no attention from the mods. So what he says he has mental problems, he is a spammer and posts useless drivel and so something needs to be done.

agreed....on another 2 forums I post on this guy joined who was obviously 'not all there' and started spamming and bumping every thread with 2 word posts usually along the lines of 'great photographs' 'very nice' etc etc and was banned on one temporarily and has all but stopped posting on the other after realising he wasn't wanted there

seems to me lerts is the only person 'above' the mods/admin, he obviously can't get banned whatever he posts whereas others get banned immediately if they start spamming stuff thats no way as bad as some of this stuff
well why others get away with posting a youtube on evil fred and i cant post a new thing on pole shift

you can say waht you want but i bet you didnt know this trick
Plz let this happen. England may become warm :P

my 1st youtube on my discovery of pole shifting
(214 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG