The online racing simulator
GFC Reunion
(238 posts, started )
I'm in... FOX please Gentlefoot.

List updated again.

Anyone done any practice? I managed a low 35 which puts me 2nd in the tracker at the moment.
I actually run short on practice right now. Got a lot of work on the SRDB now but I'm confident that I might start practice later this week.
Quote from LRB_Aly :I actually run short on practice right now. Got a lot of work on the SRDB now but I'm confident that I might start practice later this week.

Aly you don't have time to practice, you've got a database to run! not that you'll need much practice from my recollection.
Good to see all you guys getting back together for this
#80 - AMB
We should race BL1R

Not practiced much since I am hardly on LFS, but i'll try get some laps in.
meh, too bad there isn't a GTTC reunion

GTTC season 2 was my first proper league experience in LFS, even my first proper experience with the FXO. And I enjoyed it. I enjoyed practicing for two weeks prior to the race, I was always waiting for sunday evenings, "maybe I'll be faster this time around, and more consistent".
So I was one of the few drivers that finished in every single race.

And it was some damn good racing.

Anyways, thanks for that
FOX please, thank Gentlefoot. It's a nice memory to race with you a year ago.
Quote from Gentlefoot :
Anyone done any practice? I managed a low 35 which puts me 2nd in the tracker at the moment.

I managed a 35.7 test driving a hotlap replay, but I can only get around 36.5 with my setups. Hopefully I can get into the 35s again before the race though.
I can give you my set if you like. I should be on for some practice today after ITV re-show quali. That usually gets me in the mood.
I did some practice earlier this week, just learning the track. The first corner is a challenge to get right, but really satisfying when you nail it. My times steadily improved, but I will get down to some proper setup work this coming week in a hope that I'll be competitve. You do need a very different setup to the normal Westhill, and this reverse layout really should make for a good close race.
Not started practise yet, have raced here before on CTRA in the FOX a few times. First corner is like an uphill variation of T1/2 at Suzuka, always very interesting in the race as there are a variety of lines to take. Do we have a server setup for this combo? It would be nice to have some online practise like the old days over the next 2 weeks.
FPR | Publicserver#2 seems to be set to this combo at the moment.
Is this now going to be an all FOX race?
Quote from The Moose :Is this now going to be an all FOX race?

Probably. I would if there are less than 5 FO8s I would try and persuade those guys to switch to FOX. Just have to see how many sign up.
Quote from Gentlefoot :Probably. I would if there are less than 5 FO8s I would try and persuade those guys to switch to FOX. Just have to see how many sign up.

Ok Can i sign up provisionally pls with the FO8. I'll pull out if it ends up being a FOX only race.

Cheers
Quote from The Moose :Ok Can i sign up provisionally pls with the FO8. I'll pull out if it ends up being a FOX only race.

Cheers

Will do mate - adding you now.
Yeah man, GF is back!!!

well, actually i´m back, no clue what happened the last few months in this forum ...anyway,

count me in for this race, i´ll use the FOX. sounds like a lot of fun!

... downloading 'take on LFS' right now!
Quote from eimer_ :Yeah man, GF is back!!!

well, actually i´m back, no clue what happened the last few months in this forum ...anyway,

count me in for this race, i´ll use the FOX. sounds like a lot of fun!

... downloading 'take on LFS' right now!

Nice - adding now
I did a few hours practice on the Vmax Server last night, there was a few of us on track, and it was good to get some proper running in. I still need to find a couple of seconds, but my set is kind of coming along, but it's still a bit of a handful in areas. I was a bit annoyed at the end of the night as Matt went a couple of tenths quicker, so the old MF1 grudge match is alive and kicking lol.
#95 - Ra3
new to lfs. but know ian and matt ! they recommended that this would be a good race to take part in as my first long lfs race. I'm new but a very experienced sim racer (gt legend/gp4 gp legends) and I'd love to take part in the Fox please.
VMax have set their server to this combo, so hope to see some of you there for some practice this week. The server is VMaxHome.
Nice! I don't frequent the forum so I just found out about this. And I'd like to sign up, if it's not too late. Choosing the FOX seems fitting for a reunion race
Dammit, I've just realised I won't be free this Sunday! I was bloody looking forward to this as well, sorry guys...
List updated - not sure I will be able to do much practice for this now but what the hell. Should be a lot of fun anyway.
So what time will the race be Eastern time? We go off of DST this weekend (is UK still on DST?) so I don't want to be an hour off.

Will the qualifying be the same as old GFC events?

GFC Reunion
(238 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG