The online racing simulator
DRIFT City!
(28 posts, started )
DRIFT City!
hey i made a fun little drift park which has been made to look like a city with lanes, roundabouts, road splits, etc. if you liek the idea of street drifting or just want a fun drift park to learn on then give it a shot. everyone seemed to enjoy it so im putting it up for download.
ehh maybe i forgot to put in the attachment.
Attached files
AU1_DRIFT_City.lyt - 3.8 KB - 3071 views
sounds like fin, any screen shots?
so has anyone tried it yet? 114 views =/
I like this!
Quote from Timbe_ :I like this!

cracky?!
Maybe he just likes the screenshots a lot.
Yh i tried this last night. Its alright, only complaint is i had to move start position so i started inside the barriers lol. I only tried with mouse quickly as i culdnt b bothered to set wheel up. But looks like it could be som reli good fun. Street dori anyone?
I made small film about your layout and me drifting in it! I will send it here soon!
#11 - Jakg
Quote from Timbe_ :I made small film about your layout and me drifting in it! I will send it here soon!

erm, mr demo racer, you cant race layouts, especially those in the autocross place!
He made it at his friends place probably.

But well, innocent untill proven otherwise, so let's wait for his side of the story.
Quote from pdanev :He made it at his friends place probably.

Lolol, look at the sig, he has now.
That's not even lame, that's beyond pathetic.
well im glad you guys seem to like it.

greboth - your not supposed to use the start location... i dont use start locations for a reason on my layouts. and thats so people can pit all at once. dont have to do it one by one and only every 6 seconds. that gets really annoying really fast. all you gotta do is pit and your inside the track.
Quote from sileighty :well im glad you guys seem to like it.

greboth - your not supposed to use the start location... i dont use start locations for a reason on my layouts. and thats so people can pit all at once. dont have to do it one by one and only every 6 seconds. that gets really annoying really fast. all you gotta do is pit and your inside the track.

Ah well didnt no that lol, i would only use it offline anyway so doesnt matter about only being one start position.
Well i have thinked too if i would by lfs license!
so does that mean you liked my track?
Yes that mean's that i liked your track
Finally got round to lap with my wheel. It is a good layout, only one complaint seems a it narrow in places - but maybe thats just me.
I was gettin close to driftin the whole layout lol.
Now you can't say anymore that is use unlocker! Because i bought my own S2
Quote from Timbe_ :So here is my movie! Again bad quality dunno why maybe because i just don't know how to get better quality! http://koti.mbnet.fi/timbe_/lfs%20movie%203.rar <- Download

how do you get all that smoke???!!!???!!! thats what I was trying to do but no luck, what did you do!!??!!

DRIFT City!
(28 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG