The online racing simulator
You know you've played too much lfs when...

you drink and drive in a cruise server, and manage to get pulled over.
your able to evade from police if they chase you
Quote from sgt.flippy :When you stopped play LFS but keep visiting the forum like a lunatic!

I second that...

Oh wait.
...when you start drinking beers during real life league races
You buy all the content and a years subscription to iRacing only to get fed up after 2 weeks and return to your first love
...when you sit in a car and start to look for a mouse for turning wheels (or is it just me?)...
When you complain that real life doesn't have a clutch temperature gauge

Or when you say shift+p when walking past your garage
When someone you met playing LFS telephones you.
When you are driving your car in real life and shout "WTF this is like NFS compared to Live For Speed. Arcade wtf!"
...When i am calling noobs everyone drives a XRG-like car below 120kmh?
No, really, i don't have a car.
you have played too much LFS when in another game, your FPS is slow and you can't press F to make it better.
some reasons:

you know you´ve played too much Lfs when: you are in road, you see some nice place without any house or anything on it, just trees, and you start thinking on make a real Blackwood circuit on it (xD).

you know you´ve played too much Lfs when: you try to look for the Shift+a combo when you want make your IRL car sound better.

you know you´ve played too much Lfs when: you look in the Oil pressure gauge thinking that it will show your fps.

Adolfo Herrera.
You know you've played too much LFS, when you realise that you dont have 5DOF mod, but that happens IRL.
You kno you've played to much LFS when:

You start walking/runnin around ur house Sideways pretending your drifting :P
I used to do that... i actually found, with some testing, that walking sideways sometimes decreases the times it takes from the computer to the bathroom and other parts of the house.

Maybe testing stupid things racing related is an effect?
you burn lfs to a cd and add a cover for it
...when you're about to be overtaken in real life and you consider making your one allowed move to block the driver.

(almost happened )
Quote from three_jump :when you knew that this thread existed and digged it up again

when you go through like the last 4 pages of this thread and realise there´s still nothing really new.

... anyway, loved that one with the guy who´s wife leaves for work, and he tells her to take it easy in turn1
-
(Byku) DELETED by Byku
When you break up with your girlfriend and call her a DEMO NOOB
When you don't want to get yor car's broken muffler fixed because it sounds like an FXR.

Hell, not only does it sound like an FXR, but it emits so much noise that I can hear my brother driving it 3 blocks away!
When you go to reformat your computer, backup all 30gbs of LFS related stuff, and forget to backup your business projects and files... Oops : /
when the guests join your birthday party and you ask them "do you see something changed?" - "you got a new rubber dolly?" - "that, and just for this party, i UNPLUGGED MY WHEEL!!!"
when you have to get a new hard drive just to fit your LFS folder in.
  • When you can't be without the internet for serveral days because you 'need' to check the LFS forums.
  • You are in so many leagues you don't have a free night of the week.

You know you've played too much LFS when...
(494 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG