The online racing simulator
My Watercooling Kit
(117 posts, closed, started )
S14 DAFT is my name
That would do nicely.
Why are you wasting time, just send it already.
Quote from harjun :mate thats why it's called MINIMUM wage, go get a proper job, educated people like my parents, and me going to haberdashers boys school, is gonna grow up to become something like a dentist or go into medicine.
if you're educated enough Minimum wage is minimum to live, you should be taking £0 in for your social life. that money is to live on all the minimum luxuries in life.

A proper job? Your 14 or however old you are, your dad buys you everything because he's rich and your telling people to go get a job?

You need a lesson in life skills and probably a punch or two.

No wonder no one likes you here, to be honest.

And by the way - going to a posh boys school doesn't automatically mean your clever.
Just as I thought you couldn't get any lower harjun you pull out those bad boys, nice one.

You really have no idea at all

I would suggest that others don't lower themselves to harjuns level with meaningless threats, I understand the frustration, sheer disbelief and anger but it doesn't improve anything.
Quote from harjun :ok ok ok....
SG7 8KD
house number 13

Aight mate. Mine is #23 in RG19 4GZ. I will happily travel (at my expense) to Reading if that's any easier for you. We can meet up and then you can put 'your' money where your mouth is. Just don't sue me when you go home with a broken face.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :We can meet up and then you can put 'your' money where your mouth is. Just don't sue me when you go home with a broken face.

No pun intended?
Wow. Just when I thought the hole couldn't get any deeper :rolleyes:
Niall go on MuhSuhNuh plz
Just about to go out. I will be on tomorrow during the day...
Ass.

Have fun. Some people have to work tommorow.
Quote from harjun :mate thats why it's called MINIMUM wage, go get a proper job, educated people like my parents, and me going to haberdashers boys school, is gonna grow up to become something like a dentist or go into medicine.
if you're educated enough Minimum wage is minimum to live, you should be taking £0 in for your social life. that money is to live on all the minimum luxuries in life.

Oh dear you have just totally and utterly failed.
harjun, for an edu-macated lad you sure know how to excel in failing at everything. let me just list some of the un-edu-macated things you have shared with the group here.
1, you have no sense of value for money
2, you think your fathers wallet is an endless supply of money which you feel you're entitled to
3, you have no respect for people
4, you have no sense of the value for money
5, you think that just because you go to a school that has produced "smarter" people, by default you should be smarter.
6, your giving your school a bad name.
7,you take no responsibility for your actions (i will show you how at the end of this post)
8, you think that just because you have read something, you then become an expert at that subject.
9, (here's the responsibility thing) the best part of you ran down your fathers leg 14 years ago. have a think about that before you act.
i don't mind if i get banned because i am a responsible adult who take responsibility for his actions.
closed - 1.) this is going nowhere nice, 2.) this is really going nowhere nice.
This thread is closed

My Watercooling Kit
(117 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG