The online racing simulator
Help Dustin find his dream car
(41 posts, started )
Quote from tristancliffe :Audis - the new car of cock. Ne'er again will they be let out at junctions. Rare shall be the days that they are not driven by morons. May their indicators whither and fall off when they're driven by someone who thinks they are 'above' such menial tasks as indicating.

The good news is I never really wanted an Audi, cos they're too dull (and still are). And as twattish BMW drivers are leaving for Audis it might mean I'll be able to buy a BMW without having the whole human race instantly hate me. Hurrah, as I hear they're good cars but I could never have let myself be seen in one!!!!

The people who drive Smarts around here are even worse than the damn Miata driving hair dressers. . .
Quote from Zachary Zoomy :Smarts (forTwos) are everywhere here. its driving me mad! I'd rather see a thousand Minis!

Well I wanted the smart fortwo before it even came to the U.S. but my NEIGHBOR bought one... bastard
Quote from Luke.S :bmw's are still for cocks. Some idiot boy race down the road from me has one.

Nice stereotype ****.
That was not nice Lucky Luke
I meen all of them !

And Mercs.
Quote from imthebestracerthereis :I would look cool(er) driving one

Quote from flymike91 :i see one every day here in CA. Its the whole environmentalist fad.

How desperately uncool are you if looking like an environmentalist makes you look cooler than you are right now

Quote from Becky Rose :I meen all of them !

And Mercs.

I must be a doble cock then. My first car was a E30 325 IX and the second one a W201 MB190 2.3
(tripple cock if you count using my friends e36 325 for half a year)
Squid, they're just jealous.
You will have to buy one from a LHD country over here and have it shipped over. As they never made it across the puddle. The easiest way would be to fly over to say Germany source one and sort out getting it shipped to you in America, then when you fly back home you can wait for it to show up.

Or buy this and have it shipped over. Either way you will most probably not find one over there.
Quote from tristancliffe :Audis - the new car of cock.

Hey, my brother's friend has an Audi!

Oh wait, he is a total cock. He thinks he's the greatest driver since Clark. Also, just because he has some 4WD he has no reason to every think of slowing down in rain or snow. He has a tendency to drive faster. Not to mention he wrecked his cars (note the "s") twice in the last 3 months. He has totaled 2 completely new A4s and his parents just got him another one. I hope the insurance company kicks his stereotypical ass.
Rappa Z, please, show me someone, who got a 200+ hp car and don't drives like a moron.
A good friend of mine drives a Smart roadster Brabus. Very fun car to drive. Good look with the hunt for yours.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :You will have to buy one from a LHD country over here and have it shipped over. As they never made it across the puddle. The easiest way would be to fly over to say Germany source one and sort out getting it shipped to you in America, then when you fly back home you can wait for it to show up.

Or buy this and have it shipped over. Either way you will most probably not find one over there.

see attachment

Quote from Highsider9 :A good friend of mine drives a Smart roadster Brabus. Very fun car to drive. Good look with the hunt for yours.

Thanks, does he have any vids/pics of his?
Attached images
fail.png

Help Dustin find his dream car
(41 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG