The online racing simulator
Imo 40 or even less... How much was it at the post season fun races? I think it was like 35-40? 45% is just too slow and dull...
Quote from evilpimp :How much was it at the post season fun races?

45%

Although that was a tight, twisty AX course.
Quote from J@tko :Your opinions please guys:

For the planned mini-FBM series - 45% or 40% restricion?

IMO the 45% cars are a tad slow

For me, i'd like to see 40% for permanents tracks and 45% for autocross layouts. With 45%, the car is so boooooooooooring to drive when you are alone in the track. Yesterday, between the 4th and the 18th lap, I was just sleeping.

Anyway I like these cars, they bring a lot of very fun battles.
True. I hope theres gunna be some AX layouts in the series btw. :P
Quote from evilpimp :True. I hope theres gunna be some AX layouts in the series btw. :P

Quote from dekojester :Current format as discussed by J@tko and myself:

Permanent Circuits:
Qualifying: 10 minutes open track
Sprint Race: Approximately 15-20 minutes in duration
Feature Race: Approximately 40-50 minutes in duration, compulsory pitstop, random seed of number of finishers of Sprint Reversed for Start of Feature.

Autocross Circuits:
Qualifying: Single-Lap Time Trial
Sprint Race: Approximately 25-30 minutes

Comments ?

d

Good, good. And I like your idea of 45% in AX layouts and 40% on circuits.
Quote from evilpimp :Good, good. And I like your idea of 45% in AX layouts and 40% on circuits.

This is what I was thinking too.
I haz finished.

Now with *NEW* 'In pictures' section :P

http://newdimensionracing.synt ... .com/lfsbcr5-race-rep.php

(Could someone please test out the pictures to make sure they link to an enlarged one :schwitz

Also, please feel free to post your own pictures in the photos and videos thread, and I may consider them for the In pictures bit, because mine are crap.
Oh fail

Remind me to change it tommorrow. I can't be arsed to log into synthasite and change it now :P
You spelt my name wrong! 2 l's - Tim Russell
Quote from Timdpr :You spelt my name wrong! 2 l's - Tim Russell

You're lucky - I only spelled it wrong once out of the four times I mentioned your name
Although you managed to spell my name wrong twice. I'm not sure though if it's not a homage to Timo's Broadcast of Round 4 :b

(Btw: Where's the Race Report for Round 4?!??)
I haven't had time to do them yet, because I've been so busy. I did the R5 one first because there was a lot less action, so it was easier to
write

Quote from Hypothraxer :Although you managed to spell my name wrong twice. I'm not sure though if it's not a homage to Timo's Broadcast of Round 4 :b

(Btw: Where's the Race Report for Round 4?!??)

The sheer number of Dans in this cup is confusing me, even though you're not even called Dan :S
Sorry :P
No protests have been submitted.

Race and Qualifying Results are now OFFICIAL.

d
Mathematicly, I can still be 3rd!
So i figured i might as well jump on the bandwagon and at my version of the race.

Qualifying went fairly well, managing to beat Novak to 3rd by 0.01s!!! I struggled with pace in qualifying, managing my best time on my final run.

The race was fairly uneventful up untill lap 29. I got a fairly decent start, and just paced myself untill the safety car was deployed. Things stayed static for a few laps untill Mathei (sorry for wrong spelling) started having some serious handling problems. This allowed Jelink and myself to close right up and i attempted a half hearted overtaking move by trying to cut inside jelink on a tighter line, i got onto the curb and just clipped his back wheel going into a half spin...

This just gave Yann and J@tko thru, i still smelled a chance of gaining back my 3rd place, but it wasnt to be as J@tko managed to be the owner of the WIDEST mini FBM ive ever seen. Very fair btw.

Anywayz, i went to ed feeling very grumpy due to throwing 4 points away, what shouldve been a 16 point lead, now a 8 point lead....

Bring on the rallyx, what is that again???
Quote from Dizzydarryn :but it wasnt to be as J@tko managed to be the owner of the WIDEST mini FBM ive ever seen. Very fair btw.

Hehe I'm really good at overtaking (you should have seen a move i pulled yesterday - epic :P), and really good at blocking, which is just as well as I'm shit at the bits in between

TY, btw

I'm gonna get hold of the replay and watch those last laps from your POV
ja you should. you'll grow your ego quite a bit. I really thought i had you through the last corner, i got a better line and better drive, but u slowed on the apex leaving me nowhere to go. A very experienced move and i was pleasantly surprised!
Quote from Dizzydarryn :ja you should. you'll grow your ego quite a bit. I really thought i had you through the last corner, i got a better line and better drive, but u slowed on the apex leaving me nowhere to go. A very experienced move and i was pleasantly surprised!

???? experienced move? That was just me being slow

Nah seriously that's kinda what I do quite often - I know that I'm probably slower than the car behind, so what i do is keep the inside line, then to stop the car behind cutting back, I go really slow on the apex. Ty anyway
Quote from Timdpr :Chrisuu01 - It was 72 C.Aquino (calvinaquino) that bumped you out. It was wrong of him, but you could argue that you only had your front wheel level with his back wheel, meaning you should have backed off. You would never have overtaken him on that corner anyway.

Also, sorry for that tap near the start. If it's any consolatin, I lost a couple of places because of it!

P.S. Why were you addressing me in your post?

Fixed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG