The online racing simulator

Poll : If Lewis didn't get spun by Felipe, what position would Lewis finish then?

More!
1st
3rd
2nd
4th
5th
7th
8th
6th
Quote from Intrepid :http://www.autosport.com/galle ... 08jpn4/image/l__o9t7405-2

Hamilton should really stop forcing people of the track... no wait that's Kov.....

Idiot start by hamilton but I have yet to see anything that suggested he was the one forcing anyone off! Everyone went wide by the looks of it regardless of Hamilton at the front

I'll ask you again, why was Kovalainen in that position? Hint: because he had to mash his brakes and avoid his rampaging team-mate.

In videos you can see Kovalainen (and very clearly, too) brake hard after Hamilton locks up, right in front of him and only after that being able to steer right again -- I really don't see how anyone can argue that Kovalainen did anything wrong there. That's just blaming the bullet for killing someone.
Why the green stripes on the tyres?
Quote from Jertje :I'll ask you again, why was Kovalainen in that position? Hint: because he had to mash his brakes and avoid his rampaging team-mate.

In videos you can see Kovalainen (and very clearly, too) brake hard after Hamilton locks up, right in front of him and only after that being able to steer right again -- I really don't see how anyone can argue that Kovalainen did anything wrong there. That's just blaming the bullet for killing someone.

Huh, so Kovalainen had a hard time to avoid a car that was in front of him that braked far too late? What does that mean?

But it doesn't really matter, the fact of the matter is that these kind of T1 incidents have never been penalized.
Quote from The General Lee :Why the green stripes on the tyres?

Don't laugh. They represent the environmental awareness of F1.

LOL
Ffs.
Well, that was good! Ha ha! I'd agree with DT below, although Hamitup's penalty was slightly more than borderline, but slightly less than fair.

As I've said before, Lewis just can't cope with any form of pressure. Quite amusing really Then again neither can Kimi or Massa, but then they're not the apparent equivalent of 14 Sennas.
Massa Penalty - Fair
Hamilton Penalty - Borderline
Bourdais Penalty - Bollocks
Quote from J.B. :Huh, so Kovalainen had a hard time to avoid a car that was in front of him that braked far too late? What does that mean?

But it doesn't really matter, the fact of the matter is that these kind of T1 incidents have never been penalized.

Agreed, T1 incidents like this happen....however do the stewards see the teleamtary (speeling is shocking today sorry) maybe the saw Lewis breaking abnomrialy or brake testing...only putting it out there as a suggestion.

Personaly it was'nt a penalty, and the FIA have'nt done the sport any favours. Kubica is only 12 points behind, maybe if Lewis and Massa meet again in China then they could both end up in the gravel, leaving Kubica free to win the race and put in a three way battle for the title.

Lewis is showing himself not to good under these scenerio's where he just need to drive sensible and reduce the mistakes being made. He struggles to close a season out. Kubica for the title
Quote from Intrepid :http://www.autosport.com/galle ... 08jpn4/image/l__o9t7405-2

Hamilton should really stop forcing people of the track... no wait that's Kov.....

Idiot start by hamilton but I have yet to see anything that suggested he was the one forcing anyone off! Everyone went wide by the looks of it regardless of Hamilton at the front

Your blind if you can't see he forced Kimi wide. He went up the inside, locked his brakes and then slid right in front of Kimi so Kimi couldn't turn. The pictures your seeing are just a coincidence that Heikki was there.

I want Hamilton to win and I can still see that it was his fault - drop the total "fanboyness".
I have seen enough F1 starts to see that thing is pretty much normal. He doesn't FORCE Kimi of the track. Kimi could have cut back and stayed on track. kovy stopped him doing this FORCING him wide. It was a racing incident that happens at EVERY start of the race. Kovy made the mistake of following Hamilton and blocking Kimi.

Now PLEASE explain to me how Kimi in Monaco didn't FORCE Sutil out of the race?

Or how this isn't worse

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=YOW-jngVoT4
Quote from DarkTimes :Massa Penalty - Fair
Hamilton Penalty - Borderline
Bourdais Penalty - Bollocks

Agreed. Massa saying Hamilton pushed him into the gravel, what the hell?

I so hope the next races are like this, go Kubica!
I'm watching it now... Hamilton.. A good tip to him: Don't want to win the race in T1..

In the chicane, that crash was Massa's fault. No doubt.
Alan, which bit of "having an accident" don't you understand about Kimi's Monaco accident? He wasn't trying to pass at the time. He lost it on the crest of a damp track, tried desperately to regain control, but ran out of time (and distance) before hitting Sutil. You need to get that sorted in your head and move on. Why is it you think poor racing is so good?
Quote from gezmoor :What I find humorous about all this "there is a conspiracy against Maclaren" stuff is this. IMO Maclaren shouldn't even be in this season. After having gotten their hands on stolen technical secrets from another team I don't see how anyone can say they haven't gained advantage that they wouldn't have had otherwise. It's oh so simple to retort, "ah but as long as they don't use the bits they got plans for it's ok", to which I would say, "your showing a complete lack of knowlege about how an inteligent mind works". ie once any competetant technical guy has seen plans/details of technical improvements there is no way to remove that information from their brain and therefore no way to remove their ability not to use it in some way. It's all about ideas at this level not actual implementation. So to all you conspirators I say this....

Just be thankful Maclaren are even allowed to race this season. Because to my mind after such a patent breaking of F1 laws, (in a way that hits at the very core of sportsmanship), I think the only valid penalty should have been a seasons ban for the team.

Ferrari employee gives information to McLaren, MCL getting penalised is silly at least. McLaren did NOT steal information. It was leaked by a Ferrari employee.

---

Massa penalty - Inadequate - stop-go and 10 places or exclusion would have been more appropriate. Almost as bad as Schumacher's two puntoffs.
Hamilton penalty - bollocks
Bourdais penalty - more bollocks. Wrong driver penalised.

I wouldn't be surprised if in a few years we are talking about Massa's wreck in the same list as Australia 1994 and Jerez 1997.
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :Agreed, T1 incidents like this happen....however do the stewards see the teleamtary (speeling is shocking today sorry) maybe the saw Lewis breaking abnomrialy or brake testing...only putting it out there as a suggestion.

Personaly it was'nt a penalty, and the FIA have'nt done the sport any favours. Kubica is only 12 points behind, maybe if Lewis and Massa meet again in China then they could both end up in the gravel, leaving Kubica free to win the race and put in a three way battle for the title.

Lewis is showing himself not to good under these scenerio's where he just need to drive sensible and reduce the mistakes being made. He struggles to close a season out. Kubica for the title

Amen!
Quote from pasibrzuch :If Bourdais wasn't avoiding contact it was same situtation were Massa spinned out Hamilton and was penalised.

And please, how can you all (especially JCTK) crying how FIA is bad fo Hami, after last seaseon where he was 'The Golden Children of FIA'... illegal towing, penaltys for his oponents while it was his fault etc.?

Not that I don't see some help from FIA to Ferrari. For example Massa's overtaking on the right side at main straight and just crossing pit lane exit at 300km/h!.... Jesus.. if someone were leaving pits there, we would hear funeral march.

so could you kindly point out which points I made about what happened in the race wasn't valid~?

and mind you, I was referring to what was happening at this race only, and the direction the FIA were heading was extremely clear.

and no, I NEVER said how bad FIA was to Hamilton, I was referring to how nicely they treated a certain other team in general, while some other comments were obviously just a joke.
Quote from pasibrzuch :And please, how can you all (especially JCTK) crying how FIA is bad fo Hami, after last seaseon where he was 'The Golden Children of FIA'... illegal towing,

Oh, the towing bollocks again.

The rules clearly stated that external assistance is permitted when the car is in a dangerous position. Hamilton's car was in a dangerous position - not far from the track on a circuit that resembled a melted ice rink.

Quote :penaltys for his oponents while it was his fault etc.?

Examples please.
Quote from mcintyrej :Your blind if you can't see he forced Kimi wide. He went up the inside, locked his brakes and then slid right in front of Kimi so Kimi couldn't turn. The pictures your seeing are just a coincidence that Heikki was there.

I want Hamilton to win and I can still see that it was his fault - drop the total "fanboyness".

the drivers forces each other out on to the run off area EVERY SINGLE RACE.
why only Hamilton gets a penalty?
Quote from NSX_FReeDoM :the drivers forces each other out on to the run off area EVERY SINGLE RACE.
why only Hamilton gets a penalty?

because he is either blind or he can't remember what happened in other races~?
Quote from tristancliffe :Alan, which bit of "having an accident" don't you understand about Kimi's Monaco accident? He wasn't trying to pass at the time. He lost it on the crest of a damp track, tried desperately to regain control, but ran out of time (and distance) before hitting Sutil. You need to get that sorted in your head and move on. Why is it you think poor racing is so good?

Hamilton was poor at T1 but in no way was it worthy of a drive through penalty. I can probably find 100s if not 1000s of F1 starts where worse has happened.

Doesn't matter if Kmii was overtaking or not... he smashed Sutil out of the race. The only difference with the Hamilton incident was that Hamilton didn't cause any race ending damage

By definition Kimi 'forced' Sutil of the race track and OUT of the race. Doesn't matter how he got to that point, and I believe according to the rule book that can be deemed illegal. Do I believe it should have been penalised? no, but it doesn't hide the fact it's perfectly acceptable to lose the rear end through bad driving and SMASH someone out of the race, but if you dare lock the brakes and go a bit wide at the start not TOUCHING anyone your coming in for a DT

I am not denying Hamilton was terrible today at the start, but was his incident worthy of a 25 second penalty??? No freakin' way!
Hamilton lost the race for himself today at T1. Even if he didn't have the penalty or Massa hadn't hit him, he would still have pitted at the end of lap 1 because he flatspotted the tyres down to the canvas.

Bourdais' penalty was completely unjustified though. What was he supposed to do? Let Massa through? Massa gave him no room what so ever and he should have. Massa blaming Bourdais for that accident is just as bad as blaming Sutil for the near miss in Valencia.
Hamilton's T1 fail was "dangerous manoeuvre". Just think.. What if Raikko turns? Raikko is totaled by Hamilton.. Buuummm shakalaka.
The way the penalties are given out is ridiculous. You get a drive through for hitting someone off the road but you get a Stop/go for refuelling under the SC?
Somehow I just can't get this pic of out of my
head. It shows a few older aged, grey-haired
perverts pointing at me. Saying: "You can go
**** yourself, you worthless fan. You ain't
worth shit to this sport!"

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG