The online racing simulator
New Team Formed!
(103 posts, started )
Quote from peterules :Oh yeah, i forgot about that! I did have a glimpse at the channels and found a lot of teams use teamspeak. I'll do my homework on it and see if i can sort something out!

kk, Well I reckon It'd be easier to get in contact with the whole team.
Don't forget to link Core Racing to the website!
And welcome all newcomers!
New Members
I'm proud to introduce the following members to our club:

HM|Bhadghar
HM|Mr.Shaiks
HM|Bo Duke

We are now 10 Members strong and are a fast growing community!

I hope to release some new team Skins this coming week and i'm in the process of setting up a Teamspeak server which will help us keep in contact with each other.

I would like to thank all our members for their support and commitment to the team so far. I will let you know when the updates are released.

All the best!
Pete
You know what I find Corny pete, Everyone has chosen numbers that follow We have like 1,2,3,4,5 Thats kinda Gay :P

Gotta have good Numbers :P

Like 92,82,666 Whoever has them numbers in the team are the all time greatest
Numbers
In my email that i sent to the Team, i did state that numbers were upto 999 - I had to sit there for ages typing out each number from 1-100 on the application form - i'll carry on when i feel more it's more important. I do give new members the option of choosing their own numbers that have not already been taken. you can change yours if you like?

Updates: Teamspeak is on its way - I'm just waiting for some codes to come through to post it on the homepage. only 10 slots are available as a tester so let me know if you use it and i'll add you to the clan.
nah I chose 92 For a reason as its when I was born, But I find 1,2,3,4,5 looks weird if we are all racing together. But its their choices so.
Information
HM|Race Club is pleased to announce our newest Team Member:

HM|Fabio

I have now included Teamspeak to our site which supports upto 10 racers online at only one time.

Also, i am in the process of setting mandatory team rules which i expect every team member to follow. I understand that every racer has a varied previous record but we will not tollerate any misbehavior under the HM|Tag. More details will be posted on the website.
I reckon 10 is a little small, But for a starting out team I guess thats a good size. Congratz Pete :P
Quote from V3NOMOUS :I reckon 10 is a little small, But for a starting out team I guess thats a good size. Congratz Pete :P

Thanks, its now 11 including Fabio!

It's not an easy job keeping up with all the team needs but I think i'm keeping up with it quite well so far. Although, my racing stats have been non existant over the past week but hopefully when i've got things straightened out we can all enjoy a good wheel to wheel battle!

I'll keep chomping along with the site and hopefully a few new member will join along the way...
Pete do you even get sideways? :P Cause there is noway in hell that I'm gonna race you in an open wheeler.

Btw hows the skins coming along?
My team number is the greatest I'm the one having 666
Lol, Well its better than 1-5 Imo, But they are peoples choices we cant change em. Oh Pete Btw If you get the skinning done reckon you can make one for the FXO?
The Skins
I'm trying to do the whole fleet of cars and publish them all at the same time, it's a simple design but hard to get it to look good on track (the FXO included) I might publish them in sets so u guys can enjoy them faster but it's taking me longer than expected! I'll post a preview when i get home so you can have a peep!

BTW - If any of you guys want to have a crack at finishing them off let me know and i'll send you over the WIPS
Why not ask a skinner? They might help you with the work load.
Quote from V3NOMOUS :Why not ask a skinner? They might help you with the work load.

Will try to contact some if i can find any.. TBH the thought did cross my mind but i just didn't do anything about it Silly me
Peter, are you not taking this HM thing a bit far having everyone standing to sing the National Anthem before a race?

Quote from AlienT. :Peter, are you not taking this HM thing a bit far having everyone standing to sing the National Anthem before a race?

heheheheheee!!! That's just fantastic! It's got me humming "God save our Queen!"
Quote from AlienT. :Peter, are you not taking this HM thing a bit far having everyone standing to sing the National Anthem before a race?

Wow, that picture must be old.
#44 - th84
Yea, where did you get that ugly skin from????
I don't think you can see Kojak's skin on the picture.
Find it funny how the FXO right at the front has a Cop skin on *FacePalm*. Well pete just ask around I'm sure you can find any skinner that will help you. Cause every car might take a while
Quote from V3NOMOUS :Find it funny how the FXO right at the front has a Cop skin on *FacePalm*. Well pete just ask around I'm sure you can find any skinner that will help you. Cause every car might take a while

I'm in discussions as we speak, Will take a while to do but i'll let you know the outcome.
Quote from peterules :I'm in discussions as we speak, Will take a while to do but i'll let you know the outcome.

Sik, Skins better look good Oh and I dont really want the Queen on my car..... No Offence but it'd ruin it
Hey Pete...

dont know if you saw us, but i was in DecalWareRacing... also know as DWR... we raced in a few series, well to get to the point, the team fell apart sadly i havent raced for some time now, becuase ive been busy at college and work, however id really like to get back into racing as i enjoyed it so much,

my experience is motly with GTR's on AS3... mainly the FXR...
you can check out my stats on lfs world so you know that im not having you over, worked really hard to get my PB on AS3

well if you interested mate add me on msn or something

[email protected]

cheers

Aaron Hambleton
Quote from AaronH :Hey Pete...

dont know if you saw us, but i was in DecalWareRacing... also know as DWR... we raced in a few series, well to get to the point, the team fell apart sadly i havent raced for some time now, becuase ive been busy at college and work, however id really like to get back into racing as i enjoyed it so much,

my experience is motly with GTR's on AS3... mainly the FXR...
you can check out my stats on lfs world so you know that im not having you over, worked really hard to get my PB on AS3

well if you interested mate add me on msn or something

[email protected]

cheers

Aaron Hambleton

Check out the website for joining

New Team Formed!
(103 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG