The online racing simulator

Poll : If Lewis didn't get spun by Felipe, what position would Lewis finish then?

More!
1st
3rd
2nd
4th
5th
7th
8th
6th
Quote from Mazz4200 :Huh ? incident between Massa and Bourdais will be investigated after the race ? Why ? Why after the race ?

Because if Bourdais finishes ahead of Massa, they can drop him down the field and get Massa some more points.
Quote from Mazz4200 :Huh ? incident between Massa and Bourdais will be investigated after the race ? Why ? Why after the race ?

well we knew how bloody long it takes the FIA to make their decision...
after all, they need to make up new rules to punish anyone fighting with the Ferrari on the track...
Quote from SamH :Because if Bourdais finishes ahead of Massa, they can drop him down the field and get Massa some more points.

Exactly what i was thinking....
Quote from JCTK :oh shit just remembered I'm using Lewis, Massa, McLaren chassis, Mercedes engine for my dream team... lol

so that would be a big fat zero points for me in the race... who would have thought that~! lol

Forza Ferrari
I'm waiting to see the driver of car 2 remove his helmet in parc ferme and it'll be Jason Plato all along.
Quote from duke_toaster :I'm waiting to see the driver of car 2 remove his helmet in parc ferme and it'll be Jason Plato all along.

Can't...stop...laughing! It hurts! It hurts!
Massa gained a position when he is off the track... but well he's in a Ferrari....
Massa fading away like he always does towards the end of the race when he is in no position to go for the podium
nice, another victory for Renault and Alonso, do you think we might see Reno fightintg for championship next year?
Nice race with a good result.

Kubica for driver's champion.
Well done Alonso! I still don't really like you, but well done!
2 wins in a row for alonso who would have thought that lol at the beginning of the season

Massa will finish 7th cause Bourdais will get a xxSec penalty for safely keeping the inside of the turn going out of the pits.

Im off to bed good night/day everyone!
Good night.
A champion got it, nice one.
Quote from Hyperactive :Massa fading away like he always does towards the end of the race when he is in no position to go for the podium

are we watching the same race?
Great race! Loads of battles, a deserving winner (he battled his way up from 4th on the grid, no one in front of him had any misfortune) and, most importantly, clean, fair racing.
Alonso might well stick at Renault at this rate. He's still limited for options, since most of the teams won't go near him. If he goes to Honda, I hope it's Button they drop.
Quote from SamH :Bourdais IS getting investigated for being on the inside of the corner when Massa was coming through? Errrrr...

Your surprised? lol
Quote from Timdpr :clean, fair racing.

Were you watching the same race? LOL!

Well.. if the racing was clean, I'm not so sure the stewarding was. I still remain to be convinced that Hamilton's DT was deserved.
Alonso has to stay with renault now, and why shouldn't he 2 race wins in a row!

Awesome perforance

Massas lucky he got a point here, but atleast he didn't give up

Idk about Piquet though he just made it really hard for Renault to decide what to do with him next year, but i still think he needs to get a few more points to have a chance.
Nice day for Renault. Who would have thought it at the beginning of the season?

Massa did surprisingly well, except when he crept into the pit exit while passing Webber, and turning into Bourdais. Fast, but characteristically silly at times.

Raikkonen finally gets stuff into gear.

Kubica: strong drive!

McLaren: Weird penalty for Hamilton. Buggered for Kovi.

Toyota: Not a good day on their "home" track. Felt bad for Glock, because he was so fast in practice and qualifying.

STR: strong drives from both drivers! Bourdais secured his job for next year?

Honda: pwned!

Williams: pwned!

Force India: double-pwned!

RBR: ehhh... OK from Webber, I suppose.
Quote from SamH :Were you watching the same race? LOL!

Well.. if the racing was clean, I'm not so sure the stewarding was. I still remain to be convinced that Hamilton's DT was deserved.

Just do what we should have done today - have a nice lie-in next Sunday morning.
i would love to see onboard from Massa during the incident with Hamilton, i bet he kept his steering wheel straight, probably didnt even tried to avoid it....
of course not, everybody knows you should knock someone with the whole side surface of your tire, it decreases damage.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG