The online racing simulator
Made my first G-tech run with my 03 Cobra
(130 posts, closed, started )
Quote from BlueFlame :That explains why the acceleration was slow :P hahaha

My car runs 12.6's in the 1/4 and 0-60 in 4.5s and you think it's slow? I don't even know how to respond to that....

Quote from BlueFlame :What if he passes over dust or dampness, his rears light up (cos he IS running a supercharger) and he spins off into the end of an onramp, hitting a car joining the freeway?

I have traction control, ever heard of it? It retards the ignition and in extreme cases engages the abs. No way in hell that would happen. Again, you know nothing about my car, but assume to.
Quote from samforey12345 :It may seem he's innocent, doing it on the highway etc, etc. But look at his other videos, to see what he really does and where.

Those are years old, I was young, that was back when I street raced, so **** you too.

I'm asking that this thread be deleted or locked, some of you are ignorant as hell, and know nothing. The haters are nothing but jealous jerkoffs with nothing better to do than talk $hit on the internet, it's pathetic. Why don't ya's go get a job and get yourself a nice car, rather than rag on me for having one, which I worked my ass off for. Seems to me some of you got a beef with americans, all I have to say to that is, haha, deal with it.
You're the one in the wrong, matey. Cut the drags, cut the shit on the road, be safe, keep near the speed limit. Don't stop on a highway. All this shit, if it stopped there would be less deaths. I don't want to die because some jerk drives into me in an act like yours. So you deal with your "Coolness" and keep it to the track. Besides if you go there lots, then you can test all this stuff there. Simple as.
Forget the "coolness" you say, I'm a pretty humble person, and I've worked hard for what I have, especially hard having a family. If I wanted so badly to be cool, I'd post about all my cars, and past cars, and my house, and my penis size....lol...you get my point. The OP was simply blown out of proportion, I was excited about my new car and the G-tech, that's all.

Dude, other than my youth, I don't do this.... I only did it this once, I admit it was wrong, okay? It was to test the device, I race at 3 different drag strips with my 99GT, and race at pocono raceway with the cobra, and I'm trying to race at Nazareth raceway, but I'm not sure what they offer yet, I need to call them, it's a very nice track.

Seriously, I don't do this kind of thing, it was a one time thing. And my other video's in my youtube account, those video's are like 5 years old, I was immature and didn't care, I've since changed.

Anyways, this thread will be locked by tomorrow, it's just too nasty. Not everyone, but some are being awfully hard on me, and I don't think it's fair. Hopefully it'll be deleted, but at least locked, honestly, I can't wait, I'm sorry I ever posted it, I only did so to show everyone how awesome the G-tech is, not to show off or anything. What's the point in that? I'm sure there are plenty of ppl here with badass euro cars even better than mine...
closing this.

To be honest i feel like handing out infractions to a few people in this thread.. Those (who should know who they are) should feel lucky that its 4 in the morning and i am knackered.

No need for all the foulness said in this thread.. really no need what so ever.
This thread is closed

Made my first G-tech run with my 03 Cobra
(130 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG