The online racing simulator
Looking for a team.
(8 posts, started )
Looking for a team.
Hey All

I'm looking for a team and I mainly drive the XRT. I'm currently demo atm but hoping to buy S2 either today or tomorrow. I'm sure it won't take me long to get used to the cars.

Will try-out.

Thanks,
#2 - Nicce
Quote from SCORacer :Hey All

I'm looking for a team and I mainly drive the XRT. I'm currently demo atm but hoping to buy S2 either today or tomorrow. I'm sure it won't take me long to get used to the cars.

Will try-out.

Thanks,

well..
ohh i´m first to.. =)

XRT on demo ? how? XRG is the demo car u know..
Quote from Nicce :well..
ohh i´m first to.. =)

XRT on demo ? how? XRG is the demo car u know..

Lol.. what is it with you guys and flaming the poor demo racers? You know there is still alot of us on X.
You would be welcome over at Parkfield Motorsport once you get S2 & a bit of experience under your belt .

A CTRA silver licence would also be beneficial. You can even compete on CTRA with just an S1 unlock.
Quote from anttt69 :You would be welcome over at Parkfield Motorsport once you get S2 & a bit of experience under your belt .

A CTRA silver licence would also be beneficial. You can even compete on CTRA with just an S1 unlock.

Thanks - going to be getting the S2 License either today or tomorrow as I say. I'll contact you soon
#6 - Nicce
Quote from SCORacer :Lol.. what is it with you guys and flaming the poor demo racers? You know there is still alot of us on X.

then sorry if i say something that came out wrong
but xrt ar´nt around in Z. tho i was meant
to say u were maby playing in an old version.

glad u not a cracker so be welcome to S2 and lfs

see u on track in a cloud of tyresmoke..
No problem - moved to Y today, prefer it over Z.

What version are you guys rolling on at the minute?

P.S Been racing all day today and can happily say been coming 1st and 2nd in all the FBM races all day. I like to go to the outside and watch them all crash, and happily drive right through the wreckage with good use of slipstream when that doesn't always happen
Quote from SCORacer :What version are you guys rolling on at the minute?

Ofcourse the latest one, Z.

Looking for a team.
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG